1 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Wearing a bra stops your breasts from growing

I’m 12 years old and I'm flat-chested. My friends always used to make fun of me, so I started wearing a cupped bra. But I have a...

About last year my boobs felt tender and sensitive but now it recently went away. Does it mean that my breasts will not grow anymore??

by Ggirl00 on 1/8/2013 7:00:43 PM

No matter what age if you are getting boobs and it feels like you are sagging you probably need to get a bra. Its also a good idea because boys start noticing things, I had a friend who noticed my boobs almost before I even did and my mom said it was time. I am glad she noticed because I was showing through my shirt and she saw him looking. It just seems like I havent been growing there as much as some of my friends.

by fashionqn on 1/5/2013 11:16:44 PM

Don't worry I use to wear a non underwire all the time .... And to be honest I think it helped.... Now I wear a underwire cuz they give me a little more UMPH! So ur totally fine!

by Lilred1220 on 12/23/2012 9:05:32 PM

i'm 11 and i'm already growing boobs my friends say I really need to wear a bra before my boobs start sagging but my mum says she doesn't like small bras so i cant wear one. i get really uncomfy outside. help

by CrushGirl2000 on 12/11/2012 3:13:31 PM

**MOD!MOD!MOD!*
1) Hey wats up... I think I need to lose weight but my mom and dad don't think so(BTW my doctor said I need to lose weight).So I can't go on a huge diet or big workout... or anything really noticble!

Hey girlie, make some smaller changes. Eat smaller portions and more fruits and vegetables. Any bit of exercise helps so take the stairs more often and do short workout videos at home.
Lauren T.

by caiteoehl on 12/9/2012 8:29:29 PM

my bras feel really small but i don't want to go out and try some on and the bras im wearing happen not to be small so is there any way i can meaure my bra size without a tape measure

Hey girl,

I would go to a department or specialty store and get measured there. A pro will know exactly what size you are!

Meghan D.

by tracy8810 on 12/3/2012 5:09:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay- this is gonna be a little awkward and really embarrassing to explain. But I have these purple-blue bruises on my boobs. I don't know where they came from. I just noticed them when I was taking a shower and when I tried to put on a bra it hurt a lot. It felt like they were being squished. Should I see a doctor? If I have to do they have to look there?

Hey girl, I have them too. Most likely, they're just stretch marks and broken bloodvessels because they are growing. It's natural. But if it makes you uncomfy, totally talk to a doctor about it just to ease your mind. Smile

lauren r.

by Kat_13 on 12/2/2012 1:14:43 AM

MOD!!!! So I'm 14 and underweight because I starve myself. I might be anorexic but I don't know for sure. Anyway I still think I'm fat but everybody I know says I'm too skinny. How can I boost my self esteem and stop thinking I'm fat??? Thanks Smile

You might want to talk to a professional about this. If you have a teacher or counselor at your school that you trust, or even a parent, you should talk to them about what you're feeling. It sounds like you might have a serious problem and anorexia can be life-threatening! Even if that's not what's happening, if you're having problems with your self-esteem it might help to talk to a pro and figure out where those feelings are coming from. xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by taylorswiftlover101 on 12/1/2012 7:14:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I am so flat chested. Like I'm so flat I can't even fill up the smallest bra. I'm 13 years old! Guys call me ugly and the "popular" girls always try hit me in my chest. Its like all I have is a pretty face and an ugly body. Any Tips?

Hey girl! That is terrible the way people are treating you. There's nothing wrong with having small breasts. I'm a size B and I absolutely love it. I can wear whatever I want without having to worry about spilling out, I don't have back pain, and I feel confident and comfortable! Your body isn't ugly just because you have small boobs. Learn to love and work what you've got, girl!

xoxo

Katie L.

by SweetLyricz on 11/28/2012 7:16:15 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 8:29:33 PM