Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

6 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

7 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Wearing a bra stops your breasts from growing

I’m 12 years old and I'm flat-chested. My friends always used to make fun of me, so I started wearing a cupped bra. But I have a...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have swimming tomorrow for gym, and I have my period. I've tried using a tampon before, but I had troubles finding where to insert the tampon in. I tried again today, but I still couldn't insert the tampon. And I'm really worried for tomorrow. Please help!!

Hey girl, tampons can be tricky at first, but follow the instructions and you can always ask your mom for help or tips. With practice, you'll get it!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cloudyday on 11/26/2012 8:05:17 PM

MOD!!!
Ok so I feel REALLY awkward asking this but here goes. Um. I am 13 years old. Everyone I know is flatchested, then theres me. Im a 36C! I'm not overweight or anything I'm tall sure but weight isnt bad. I dont get it! I feel really awkward around other girls because I am like "huge"! Please help! (Thanks)

Hey girl, I know it can be tricky when you're a little ahead of your friends, but love your bod and know that's what makes you unique. My sister also has a bigger chest, but she's learned to embrace it. When she doesn't want to play it up, she'll wear looser clothes: i.e., you can control how present it is by choosing clothes that flatter your shape.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by rachel_m on 11/26/2012 7:37:07 PM

So I think I will et my period soon. I'm 14 and for the past couple of weeks I had really heavy discharge. Now I have a reddish pink colored discharge. Is this normal?

by JSizzle12 on 11/26/2012 5:31:49 PM

Mod!
I have the opposite problem. I'm 12 and already in a 36B! It's kinda sad because Im pretty skinny so you can tell how big they are. I know I should be glad for them-I have a 14 year old friend in a 32A-but sometimes I feel uncomfortable. HELP!

Hey girl, that's totally understandable! My sister has a big chest too and it can be tricky sometimes when they draw a lot of attention. The trick is to a) love the way you look and realize your bod is changing and growing and b) wear clothes that downplay them if you like. My sister, for example, will wear looser tops so they're not as prevalent.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/26/2012 5:30:25 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/25/2012 9:52:33 PM

MODMOD MOD
I feel really weird sleeping without a bra... like I can't sleep. And it has to be a padded bra... not even a sports bra. I'm kidna flat though.... help?

Hey emmabess, if you feel weird sleeping without one, don't. Do what makes you comfortable.  Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by emmabess on 11/25/2012 9:09:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So my periods are irregular, like ill have a cycle that is 13 days then my next one is 18 days long. Well I just had one...I think. It was weird like this has never happened in the year and a half that I have had my period. I had a period with only brown discharge, but when I wiped there was blood on the toilet paper. I mean it was so light That I used a liner and only changed it 2-3 times a day at the most. Mod please help!
, Peyton <3

Hey Girlzrock123, yes unfortunately periods can be irregular, even up to your first three years of having one. No worries, you're not alone. As long as nothing crazy is happening in your body you're fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Girlzrock123 on 11/25/2012 12:08:21 PM

OMG same

by Lex1 on 11/23/2012 10:46:37 PM

some friends they are...

by spazzygirI on 11/23/2012 9:45:58 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I'm getting moved to pre algebra 1 and my ex best friend and last years crush is in that class. We were really good friends and he was my best friend but there was a girl told him complete bs about me and he hates me. I believe in second chances but I'm scared he still hates me. How can I talk to him without him walking away or inviting me??? I also feel like I cant be myself around him anymore.

Hey girlie! First things first you should always surround yourself around people who make you feel good about yourself and who you feel comfortable being yourself around..if they don't let you do that then maybe you should re-evaluate if their worth trying. I respect your maturity and the fact that your willing to put the past behind you, but if they're not willing to then it's not worth getting upset over..there's a whole new class of kids to make friends with! I'd start small with a smile and hello, but if its not returned then I'd sit on the other side of the room and start fresh.

Jenn S.