2 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

3 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

3 HOURS AGO Who's ready for #InvisibleSister w/ @rowblanchard + @parisberelc tonight at 8pm? We've got exclusive BTS pics here:

Fact or fiction: Wearing a bra stops your breasts from growing

I’m 12 years old and I'm flat-chested. My friends always used to make fun of me, so I started wearing a cupped bra. But I have a...

You should be enjoying your tiny boobs Smile i sure do Smile and im 15

by turtlegirl1239 on 11/23/2012 4:03:34 PM

That exact thing happened too me. My friends always make fun of me because I'm flat chested. They have bigger boobs than me and they are always making fun of me.

by funkelicious on 11/23/2012 1:45:11 PM

i havnt gotten my magazine yet this month? do you know anything about it???

Hey girl! If your concerned about your mag check out

or contact one of us so we can help!

Jenn S.

by gentrye on 11/23/2012 12:49:45 PM

I wear sports bra all the time except bedtime, is that a good habit? :\

Hey chickee! Real bras help push em up and keep the weights off your back but some girls are more comfortable in a sports bra. It's not necessarily a bad habit but I'd give em a boost during the day and let em free while you sleep. If you haven't bought a bra yet check this out for help

Jenn S.

by Susmita24 on 11/23/2012 8:57:44 AM

wait a sec, ppl wear their bras when they r sleeping? Hmm. No comment;)

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/23/2012 8:38:53 AM

Mod mod mod
Hello! I think I need to lose weight in my thighs. How can I do that? Also, I really want to learn to play guitar but I also kind of need a new laptop because mine is broken. I'm saving up for both but which do you think is more important ? Thanks!

Hey girl!  Props to you for planning ahead and checkin priorities. For your thighs, it's great your being proactive about the sitch and we have some great workouts. Check out

For your savings, I'd def go with the laptop first. It'll help you our more in the long run with school, your social life and you can even Youtube guitar lessons!  You'll even be able to search for jobs and extra ways to make cash in order to save up for the next thing on your wish list. Plus, good news hun Christmas is just around the corner so it won't hurt to ask for one from Santa.!

Here's some quick links to advice on jobs just to get you started!

Jenn S.

by ballerina55 on 11/23/2012 6:00:11 AM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Lavender helps you sleep on school nights.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!