4 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

5 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

6 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Kristen vs. Ashley

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is hitting theaters this week! Are you just as pumped as we are? Eager Twihards camped out for...

Definitely Ashley! She looks so pretty and Kristen's is really dramatic but I don't like how revealing it is. hahaha but Ashley's is a dress I wish I had! Smile

by loveyourlife43 on 11/15/2012 9:10:55 PM

Asheley. Come on Kristen your better than that

by lucylou19 on 11/15/2012 7:26:01 PM

I agree, your eyes go straight to her boobs. The dress is made so they really stick out. Not a bad thing if you want attention. I still cant believe she cheated the way she did, what was she thinking!

by fashionqn on 11/15/2012 6:23:12 PM

Ashley, no DUR! The dress color suits her skin tone better than Kristen does hers, and the bright lip color and part of her hair just looks ridiculous. Plus, it's a bit to see through in my opinion

by louisianadiva4435 on 11/15/2012 4:55:40 PM

Kristen really has a vampire vibe to her look and is totally letting the dress stand out. It makes her look much more taller and slender as well. The lace also adds a girly touch. A very daring out I must say! The only thing I don't like is how it makes her boobs really obvious. It's a but reveling on the legs too. I guess it could be a different color too (maybe blood red?) for way more vampire in her look.
Now to Ashley...
I love how elegant and fairy tale this look is! She looks beautiful with the pale pink that makes her more tan. It kinda brings out an athletic shape to her too. She keeps her jewelry simple too for the dress to stand out. There's really nothin to hate with this dress.
I pick Ashley and her pale pink dress Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/15/2012 4:37:58 PM

26 Ashley, 2 Kristen! I love Ashley's!!!!!!!

by physicschick on 11/15/2012 4:31:46 PM

Ashley. Kristen's is SO revealing, I agree with coconutbonbon its really immodest.

by Kstar101 on 11/15/2012 1:29:07 PM

Definitely Ashley!

by <3BlueZebras<3 on 11/14/2012 6:30:13 PM

Ashely!

by kjm109 on 11/14/2012 6:29:15 PM

ASHELY'S
Kristen's is so immodest!!

by coconutbonbon on 11/14/2012 6:28:16 PM