1 HOURS AGO Did the #PLLfinale raise more questions than it answered? http://t.co/uQLJ1y7s1r

2 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, I want to be friends with my ex, but... http://t.co/nL6IMTa7AY

3 HOURS AGO This is what boys *actually* want to do on a date: http://t.co/S9W8tyJswK

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Kristen vs. Ashley

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is hitting theaters this week! Are you just as pumped as we are? Eager Twihards camped out for...

Kristen vamped up the black carpet best.

by otter77 on 11/14/2012 4:28:06 PM

Ashley! The color compliments her skin very well but Kristen's is just too dull and flat

by myfatsquirrel on 11/14/2012 4:14:03 PM

Obviously ashley

by aleafofcool on 11/14/2012 4:13:54 PM

Ashley's is the best. It compliments her skin with the pink and the dress itself is beautiful! I don't really like Kristen's very much...

by kalulah on 11/14/2012 4:08:28 PM

I like Ashley's best.It's well fitting at the top but very layered at the bottom and it's looks great on her. I think maybe Kristen's dress should have some very thin sleeves and then maybe I would like it better.

by pinky9purple9 on 11/14/2012 3:47:59 PM

Ashley!!! It looks really pretty on her with her skin tone. Kristen's dress was to nude-ish...it might have looked better if it had some color but other than that it was pretty =)

by music191 on 11/14/2012 3:36:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I still haven't gotten the latest issue.is there something wrong cuz I was sop pose to get it by now
Thx

hey girl! give it a week or so, sometimes mail gets delayed Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by juliacar on 11/14/2012 3:34:39 PM

Ashley, by far. The color is pretty and Kristen's is almost not there. Also, when are you going to smile Kristen?

by ste22 on 11/14/2012 3:27:26 PM

Ashley's dress is amazing
Pus u can see all of Kristen's legs not very classy for the premiere of her movie

by Colie34720 on 11/14/2012 3:25:31 PM

Ashley! I think Kristen's is a little inappropriate... too see through

by ponygirl6298 on 11/14/2012 3:10:30 PM