9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Hands off! Schools ban Flamin' Hot Cheetos

Most of us know what to expect when we dig in to a bag of Cheetos: bright orange cheese powder coating everything that gets even remotely close...

Hot cheetos are gross, anyways. I LOOVE Takis, but I hardly eat them.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 2/16/2013 10:57:01 PM

flamin hot cheetos are da bomb! i think schools should keep them, but warn people about the effects it can have on their digestive system. banning isn't going to work anyway because people are only going to get mad and find somewhere else to get them and share them with lovers of spicy food.

by monicagrace on 12/8/2012 1:46:30 PM

Hmm-mm........ Ive never tried them, but i do agree about the teachers standpoints! However I do love CHEETOS

by leechichi on 12/5/2012 7:39:36 PM

I LOVE HOT CHEETOS! I HATE SCHOOLS FOR BANNING THEM! My school didn,t ban them. I wonder why :/

by princess80241 on 12/5/2012 1:03:19 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod : okay two things!
O1. I'm super upset because my period lands perfectly so I have it on THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS. How am I supposed to deal?! On Christmas it may or may not happen, but still. I hate tampons and I really don't plan on wearing them. Help!
O2. I've finally developed my own style. The only problem is I don't have that many clothes to fit my new style. How do I make my old clothes fit my new style?
thanks so much, I GREATLY appreciate it!

1- There's nothing you can do to avoid getting your period. If you really hate tampons that much, try using pads. They are super easy!

2- Try redesigning your cloths! You can do this by accessorizing more to add your own "spunk."
mailyse f.

by MusicIsLove123 on 11/30/2012 2:10:00 PM

The cheetos shouldn't have been banned, they should have been kicked to the curb because they are pure junk food, plain and simple.

As for the excuse about them having too much salt... That's not a good reason. There is NO scientific proof backing up claims that salt causes high blood pressure or health problems. The only people that benefit from a salt-reduced diet are of African decent. As for everyone else, we could probably eat three times the daily salt allowance for the rest of our lives and be perfectly fine. (Granted, the bloated fingers wouldn't be fun.)

by Imura on 11/29/2012 9:27:59 PM

I think they should be able to ban foods...
What if a food can make someone seriously sick? It's way better to snack on something healthier rather than risk your life to a junk food

by grinny48 on 11/28/2012 7:17:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD Help! My cheeks are so red my friends asked me if I was wearing blush! Is it just a normal thing? Should I have a doctor check on it? By the way, I am positive that I am not allergic to anything. It does not seem like the case for that anyways.

Hey girl, I don't think there's anything abnormal about red cheeks, but if you're concerned, you can run it by your 'rents and the doc the next time you see her. In the meantime, however, take a deep breath and relax. Rosy cheeks are lovely and may just end up saving you a bit on blush to boot!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ising990 on 11/26/2012 8:38:56 PM

i have a crush on my guy friend. i was over at his house on Thanksgiving night with my fam for a party. we went downstairs to his bedroom (with his cousin, she's an 8th grader, he's in 8th grade and imma freshman) and hung out and talked the whole night until i left. i can't stop thinking about him. i wanna tell him i like him but i feel like if i do that it might be weird between us(i'm going over there again before Christmas for another party). at school he gives me the "sup" nod in the halls. i asked him who he liked (i'm very brazen about those things) and he wouldnt tell me, mayb because it's me? what should i do? should i tell him? (i'd haveta do it over text) or should i wait until i go over there in like 3 weeks and see how things shake out? thanks!

Hey girl, I'd wait for now. Definitely tell him you like him in person and not over text. Announcements that big should be made in person (even though it can be a little harder working up the guts!)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by alindgren on 11/26/2012 5:36:31 PM

I don't like Flamin' Hot Cheetos anyway.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/26/2012 9:39:49 AM