11 MINUTES AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

AN HOUR AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Hands off! Schools ban Flamin' Hot Cheetos

Most of us know what to expect when we dig in to a bag of Cheetos: bright orange cheese powder coating everything that gets even remotely close...

I can understand why schools would want to abn hot cheetos but they're not illegal so they can't really make people not eat them.

by smartnsassy on 11/26/2012 8:43:34 AM

I can see why some schools would be concerned but seriously, banning a food? what about other spicy foods? If it's causing stomach problems then i think the kid should make up his own mind to stop eating it. And what can the school really do about it? The kids have total freedom to eat them before or after school. It isn't doing anything to ban them. Actually, if you think about history, banning something just makes people want to do or use it more. Like the ban on alcohol. that just created smugglers and whatnot. Banning a certain food could lead to more consumption of that food than before.

by rosehuber on 11/25/2012 11:06:16 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/25/2012 9:49:29 PM

I don't really like cheetos, and I do understand where the school is coming from, but they shouldn't be allowed to ban food.

by txtingirl on 11/25/2012 9:48:25 PM

The cheese in Cheetos is non-vegetarian and has beef and pork enzymes in it, you can look on the Frito-Lay website. So I don't eat them anyways...

by topaz1116 on 11/25/2012 9:34:37 PM

This is stupid. I don't eat school lunch, but I can honestly say that I don't need the government sticking their big fat nose into everything I do. If I want to be a fat, lazy slob, who's the government to tell me otherwise? As long as I don't interfere with other people's rights, I think I'm good. That being said, classrooms should ban cheetos because they make a mess, but selling cheetos during lunch is good because the school makes money, and the school has to make money to have dances and sports teams.

by Sangeet27 on 11/25/2012 9:20:36 PM

Schools are schools. They run their own rules and they get to choose what they want. Schools can ban anything they want. I even have some examples:

1. In a local middle school in my county, there has been a letter sent home to parents about the amount and kids going to the nurse for injuries from the Eraser/Cinnamon challenge. The Eraser challenge leaves a big red spot/scar on your arm or hand and that can affect your skin in the long run. The Cinnamon challenge can affect your health badly, also not good in the long run.

2. In a surrounding city in my county, there is a school that is banning the word "retard" because of it's overuse into the school.

Those are my examples and this is my opinion!

by itsjustgz on 11/25/2012 7:43:29 PM

Woah, they have those at my school. Good thing that I don't eat yucky school lunches!

by TresSapphire on 11/25/2012 7:11:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!
what are good Christmas present ideas for Grandma/Grandpa? I only have 50$ to spend

Hey girlie, anything that you get them they'll love! Try a big frame with multiple photos. You can put in pictures of you and your grandparents, you and your parents, and even pictures of just you. They can hang it up at home and always have a sweet reminder of you.

Lauren T.

by YayaYuiki on 11/25/2012 6:23:28 PM

They can't do that! Cheetos are wicked cool/good!

by galegirl on 11/25/2012 6:07:44 PM