32 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

34 MINUTES AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

42 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍:http://t.co/woPxeGf6r77#hairspoo

COMMENTS

Hands off! Schools ban Flamin' Hot Cheetos

Most of us know what to expect when we dig in to a bag of Cheetos: bright orange cheese powder coating everything that gets even remotely close...

A ban? That's a bit harsh. The key is MODERATION.
****************************************HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!********************
From boys to friends, schoolwork to Queen Bees, from pets to books, teachers to family probs, I have advice on all of it, from real life experience and advice books. This club is a place to VENT, and CHAT with all the other members. No judging allowed! Don't have many members, SO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/25/2012 9:52:23 AM

I think they may be banning them for good reasons, but they're trying to go healthy, then add more options for salad, veggies, and fruits. If they are going this far with the Cheetos, they might as well go all the way.

by meepala21 on 11/25/2012 9:50:06 AM

I can truly see the schools' points, as they are not only looking out for themselves, but for the students' health in the long run, but at the same time, should schools be able to ban a certain product? What about other spicy/hot foods? Why is this JUST (or if it isn't, sorry for saying this) Hot Cheetos?

by cheerfulcheer on 11/25/2012 9:46:02 AM

Cheetos are disgusting! I don't understand how people can eat them. And SPICY cheetos? ugh!!! I'm fine with the schools banning them because 1) they are extremely high in fat and salt and 2) apparently they are causing stomach problems.

by swimchickliz on 11/25/2012 9:44:36 AM

I heard their banning them because they have an addictive property in them of some sort. Though i don't think schools have the right to tell us what we can and can't eat. Obesity may be a problem but no one has the right to tell us what we can and can't eat......

by amileofroses on 11/25/2012 1:19:46 AM

I don't think flamin' hot cheeto's should be banned. They can leave finger prints on desks from other types of cheeto's or even with dorito's. As for health wise...school lunches are bad enough. Especially when they try making them "healthy" by concocting pudding with veggies or make brownies without any sugar or gluten. Anyway who are the school's to control what kids do or don't eat. I eat flaming hot cheeto's all the time and trust me. They aren't even hot.

by BabyDahl13 on 11/25/2012 12:32:42 AM

I dont think they should be allowed to ban any food as for the stomach pains I get them when I eat too many hot cheetos and any thing very spicy. If they are worried about health the food they serve should be healthier.

by livluvbesties on 11/25/2012 12:20:00 AM