1 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

Healthy homemade cranberry sauce in under 30 mins

Wanna wow your fam this Turkey Day by whipping up a delish side dish? Grab a pile of cranberries, cuties, set aside 30 minutes and get ready...

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 8:19:02 PM

Looks nice. I would try soon.

by taraflemingg on 1/2/2013 1:03:42 AM

When I make I will come to know whether I am a cranberry sauce girl or not. If its made nicely, I am or else not.

by taraflemingg on 1/2/2013 1:02:24 AM

I think cranberries are very very healthy for your body. My mom makes great cranberry dishes this time of he year from fresh cranberries. This recipe looks delicious.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:18:27 PM

HEY! I luv cranberry sauce, part of y i luv thxgiving. Ya, ik ur sick of hearing wut im about to say, but read it anyways: JOIN MY CLUB ABOUT SCHOOL! Boys, friends, teachers, work, fashion, etc. All positions are open except for president of course. JOIN MY CLUB AND I JOIN URS! U WONT REGRET IT! Smile

by Vevejen on 11/19/2012 2:43:50 PM

Hey girlies, check out my club Style Spy! You won't regret it! It's all about fashion, hair, makeup, and style of course! Plus it's always updated, with 2 or 3 new posts every day! Hope to see you there! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 10:01:45 PM

Is a period the consistency of regular blood or isn't different? I haven't gotten mine yet, and it seems like I have it but it's different that regular blood. I don't want to talk to my mom about it until it I have a better idea about it. Please help!

Hey! It's definitely  different from regular blood. Usually thicker and darker, and it's sometimes brownish in color.

Helen S.

by Scooby239 on 11/17/2012 2:51:17 PM

Mmmmmmm looks good! I like it! Love you GL!!!!!!!!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/17/2012 2:28:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
That looks yummy!Smile What are some foods you could eat with that? TanksSmile

hey! turkey, stuffing, and tradtional thanksgiving food would be yummy I bet Smile

Helen S.

by caityrican on 11/17/2012 1:50:08 PM

PLZ LISTEN TO WAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY Smile
I know you see these comments where they say oh come join my club etc but you relly should join this club, our president lisseniere is no longer coming to this club to post things so she gave my the torch, I have to keep this club up for her since she is an awesome friend! Plz will you take the time and join the BLAH BLAH BLAH club, it's not the same without her and I was hoping newcomers would make it more better and fun! As lisseniere said, "Hey, This is a club where we chit chatter about anything and everything!
Anything is a conversation starter Smile So JOIN, xoxox Lisseniere" Thankyu 4 yur time, I hope you've read this and even if yu dont join thankyu 4 taking the time and reading this.. All the best 4 you all! Smile <3

by Susmita24 on 11/17/2012 1:25:44 PM