Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

13 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

14 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays: Are you up for the challenge?

Last week, Los Angeles became the largest city in the world to endorse the meatless Monday campaign. Will your household be next? Though lean meat and...

Well, I'm vegan, so it's gonna be really easy for me ^-^

by Herbivore13 on 3/17/2013 5:53:22 PM

it has been almost six years since i've eaten meat.

by monicagrace on 12/7/2012 11:54:32 PM

My family eats meat everyday! I think that I can talk to them about starting to do this. Also, I have been working out and eating healthy, but it is the same stuff over and over. I want to mix it up some. I love trying new things, but it is hard to find new stuff that is healthy.

by Goalie1272 on 11/23/2012 5:34:03 PM

I do it's everyday! I'm a vegetarian! Lololol!!! Laughing

by aki2000 on 11/21/2012 5:05:13 PM

Please. Animals are NOT bad for the environment. Thats the silliest thing I've ever heard! !

by ravenclawgirl on 11/21/2012 4:24:33 PM

I'm vegetarian and people always give me wierd looks when they find out.... It gets really annoying so I think it's great that people are doing this!

by kykyskibunny on 11/21/2012 3:27:56 PM

I eat protein all day! Meat and beans is always on my dinner plate somewhere 5/7 days. I am mexican. Not that that is all we eat mind you. I cannot see me as a vegetarian.

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 12:39:22 AM

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:24:42 PM

i hadn't ever seen this before, but i'm excited to try meatless monday!!

by gracezoom144 on 11/19/2012 6:54:21 PM

I did it once with my fam, i think for like 2 months, and it was ok, but i didnt really like it.

by foodiejr99 on 11/19/2012 6:46:52 PM