4 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

5 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

6 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays: Are you up for the challenge?

Last week, Los Angeles became the largest city in the world to endorse the meatless Monday campaign. Will your household be next? Though lean meat and...

Well, I'm vegan, so it's gonna be really easy for me ^-^

by Herbivore13 on 3/17/2013 5:53:22 PM

it has been almost six years since i've eaten meat.

by monicagrace on 12/7/2012 11:54:32 PM

My family eats meat everyday! I think that I can talk to them about starting to do this. Also, I have been working out and eating healthy, but it is the same stuff over and over. I want to mix it up some. I love trying new things, but it is hard to find new stuff that is healthy.

by Goalie1272 on 11/23/2012 5:34:03 PM

I do it's everyday! I'm a vegetarian! Lololol!!! Laughing

by aki2000 on 11/21/2012 5:05:13 PM

Please. Animals are NOT bad for the environment. Thats the silliest thing I've ever heard! !

by ravenclawgirl on 11/21/2012 4:24:33 PM

I'm vegetarian and people always give me wierd looks when they find out.... It gets really annoying so I think it's great that people are doing this!

by kykyskibunny on 11/21/2012 3:27:56 PM

I eat protein all day! Meat and beans is always on my dinner plate somewhere 5/7 days. I am mexican. Not that that is all we eat mind you. I cannot see me as a vegetarian.

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 12:39:22 AM

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:24:42 PM

i hadn't ever seen this before, but i'm excited to try meatless monday!!

by gracezoom144 on 11/19/2012 6:54:21 PM

I did it once with my fam, i think for like 2 months, and it was ok, but i didnt really like it.

by foodiejr99 on 11/19/2012 6:46:52 PM

This weekend, get your workout at the mall! Walking from store to store and trying on trends will burn cals and give you ideas for your own Back-To-School wardrobe. No need to even spend a dime!

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.