5 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

6 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

6 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Meatless Mondays: Are you up for the challenge?

Last week, Los Angeles became the largest city in the world to endorse the meatless Monday campaign. Will your household be next? Though lean meat and...

Actually Soccerholic, it's not in our blood to eat meat. Our bodies were not made to process animal fats. I'm a vegan, and I think supporting Meatless Mondays is awesome. After reading up on how bad ingesting animal products is, I can't imagine every going back. If you're interested on a plant based diet, I would suggest reading the books Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr or The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder. Both give tons of information on how to eat the correct way for you body!

by volleyballhannah on 11/19/2012 4:14:59 PM

@BabyBallerina, on your list, put any toys, books, cds, and dvds that you want. For ideas, look in catalogs or go to websites of stores you like. You could also ask for gift cards to your fav stores. Good luck! Hope you receive everything that your heart desires.

Like this advice? Need advice yourself. Go to my advice queens page and ask me anything, anything at all! No topic is off limits. Plus, I post a new tip everyday. Tips are on every topic you could imagine. If you have a tip, you should let me know. Thanks for reading. Have the day of your dreams!

by scamp24 on 11/19/2012 4:12:38 PM

Vegan for life! Smile

by phoebeanne on 11/19/2012 4:10:59 PM

It's in our blood to eat meat, and while it's good that people are trying to find ways to get the protein from substitutes, you can never go wrong with a good steak or burger. But, I think it's great that so many people are doing what they agree with.

by soccerholic on 11/19/2012 3:53:17 PM

Def... Smile Let's start a trend lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 3:52:51 PM

Ill do it!

by Jewels96 on 11/19/2012 3:34:21 PM

there's no way. sorry, but animals r just too delish;)

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:32:46 PM

I am a vegetarian. But my family does we already practice this challenge and this is awesome to see that other people do. My friends are starting to try it too!

by phases318 on 11/19/2012 3:14:26 PM

Need advice on how to ask your crush out or how to know if your shirt is in style just come to my advice page at

by sparklej on 11/19/2012 2:27:53 PM

that's kind of a problem. i buy lunch and i am on the prepaid meal thing. and most days the only choiuces are composed of meat. not much i can do about that

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 11/19/2012 1:40:57 PM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

If you look at the sun, you will go blind.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!