14 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

14 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

14 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays: Are you up for the challenge?

Last week, Los Angeles became the largest city in the world to endorse the meatless Monday campaign. Will your household be next? Though lean meat and...

MOD!
Hi! What should I add to my christmas list?

by BabyBallerina on 11/19/2012 12:06:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i was on birth control to regulate my periods for about 6 months and then went off, i haven't gotten my period since i got off and it's been about 6 months, i don't want to tell my doctor because she'll just think it's "normal" what should i do?

It takes a while to get adjusted to birth control, as well as to get adjusted off of birth control. It really depends on the persons body. If you are really concerned, you should go to the doctors and if they say it's "normal," than you have nothing to worry about!
mailyse f.

by cats42 on 11/19/2012 11:05:24 AM

I'm already a vegan..

by BabyBallerina on 11/19/2012 10:57:49 AM

Haha. I have meatless, eggless, dairyless, honeyless, leatherless days everyday! I'm vegan haha

by txtingirl on 11/19/2012 9:15:40 AM

I think this is a good idea. I will try the meatless Monday challenge.

by otter77 on 11/19/2012 7:11:41 AM

I want to eat that sandwich so bad in the photo...nom nom nom yum...

by Chloe<3 on 11/19/2012 2:14:51 AM

I haven't gone Meatless Mondays yet (although if you looked at exactly what I ate I'm sure there's a few in there....) but I am semi - vegetarian daily anyway (I eat poultry and fish). Now that was an interesting Christmas. In all seriousness though, I've lost my taste for red meat. No, I'm not joking. I've been semiveg since two Decembers ago and by now if I did end up eating red meat (sources = my parents and a couple of times I forgot to look at the label....) I'd probably feel like I just ate 10 pig tubs of movie theater popcorn. I honestly never touch the stuff.
Sometimes I do a meatless day every once in a while for fun, though.

by Pauline07 on 11/19/2012 12:43:33 AM

***************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!*********************

My club, Style Advice!, is all about style!! Smile I post tips every single day! Our memebers love it! I had one member tell me, "This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" which I thought was very sweet of her to say! Smile I know if you join you will not regret it at all! We look forward to seeing you there soon! -Avery!

****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*******************