AN HOUR AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

2 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays: Are you up for the challenge?

Last week, Los Angeles became the largest city in the world to endorse the meatless Monday campaign. Will your household be next? Though lean meat and...

Well, I'm vegan, so it's gonna be really easy for me ^-^

by Herbivore13 on 3/17/2013 5:53:22 PM

it has been almost six years since i've eaten meat.

by monicagrace on 12/7/2012 11:54:32 PM

My family eats meat everyday! I think that I can talk to them about starting to do this. Also, I have been working out and eating healthy, but it is the same stuff over and over. I want to mix it up some. I love trying new things, but it is hard to find new stuff that is healthy.

by Goalie1272 on 11/23/2012 5:34:03 PM

I do it's everyday! I'm a vegetarian! Lololol!!! Laughing

by aki2000 on 11/21/2012 5:05:13 PM

Please. Animals are NOT bad for the environment. Thats the silliest thing I've ever heard! !

by ravenclawgirl on 11/21/2012 4:24:33 PM

I'm vegetarian and people always give me wierd looks when they find out.... It gets really annoying so I think it's great that people are doing this!

by kykyskibunny on 11/21/2012 3:27:56 PM

I eat protein all day! Meat and beans is always on my dinner plate somewhere 5/7 days. I am mexican. Not that that is all we eat mind you. I cannot see me as a vegetarian.

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 12:39:22 AM

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:24:42 PM

i hadn't ever seen this before, but i'm excited to try meatless monday!!

by gracezoom144 on 11/19/2012 6:54:21 PM

I did it once with my fam, i think for like 2 months, and it was ok, but i didnt really like it.

by foodiejr99 on 11/19/2012 6:46:52 PM

Actually Soccerholic, it's not in our blood to eat meat. Our bodies were not made to process animal fats. I'm a vegan, and I think supporting Meatless Mondays is awesome. After reading up on how bad ingesting animal products is, I can't imagine every going back. If you're interested on a plant based diet, I would suggest reading the books Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr or The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder. Both give tons of information on how to eat the correct way for you body!

by volleyballhannah on 11/19/2012 4:14:59 PM

@BabyBallerina, on your list, put any toys, books, cds, and dvds that you want. For ideas, look in catalogs or go to websites of stores you like. You could also ask for gift cards to your fav stores. Good luck! Hope you receive everything that your heart desires.

Like this advice? Need advice yourself. Go to my advice queens page and ask me anything, anything at all! No topic is off limits. Plus, I post a new tip everyday. Tips are on every topic you could imagine. If you have a tip, you should let me know. Thanks for reading. Have the day of your dreams!

by scamp24 on 11/19/2012 4:12:38 PM

Vegan for life! Smile

by phoebeanne on 11/19/2012 4:10:59 PM

It's in our blood to eat meat, and while it's good that people are trying to find ways to get the protein from substitutes, you can never go wrong with a good steak or burger. But, I think it's great that so many people are doing what they agree with.

by soccerholic on 11/19/2012 3:53:17 PM

Def... Smile Let's start a trend lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 3:52:51 PM

Ill do it!

by Jewels96 on 11/19/2012 3:34:21 PM

there's no way. sorry, but animals r just too delish;)

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:32:46 PM

I am a vegetarian. But my family does we already practice this challenge and this is awesome to see that other people do. My friends are starting to try it too!

by phases318 on 11/19/2012 3:14:26 PM

Need advice on how to ask your crush out or how to know if your shirt is in style just come to my advice page at

by sparklej on 11/19/2012 2:27:53 PM

that's kind of a problem. i buy lunch and i am on the prepaid meal thing. and most days the only choiuces are composed of meat. not much i can do about that

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 11/19/2012 1:40:57 PM

MOD!
Hi! What should I add to my christmas list?

by BabyBallerina on 11/19/2012 12:06:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i was on birth control to regulate my periods for about 6 months and then went off, i haven't gotten my period since i got off and it's been about 6 months, i don't want to tell my doctor because she'll just think it's "normal" what should i do?

It takes a while to get adjusted to birth control, as well as to get adjusted off of birth control. It really depends on the persons body. If you are really concerned, you should go to the doctors and if they say it's "normal," than you have nothing to worry about!
mailyse f.

by cats42 on 11/19/2012 11:05:24 AM

I'm already a vegan..

by BabyBallerina on 11/19/2012 10:57:49 AM

Haha. I have meatless, eggless, dairyless, honeyless, leatherless days everyday! I'm vegan haha

by txtingirl on 11/19/2012 9:15:40 AM

I think this is a good idea. I will try the meatless Monday challenge.

by otter77 on 11/19/2012 7:11:41 AM

I want to eat that sandwich so bad in the photo...nom nom nom yum...

by Chloe<3 on 11/19/2012 2:14:51 AM

I haven't gone Meatless Mondays yet (although if you looked at exactly what I ate I'm sure there's a few in there....) but I am semi - vegetarian daily anyway (I eat poultry and fish). Now that was an interesting Christmas. In all seriousness though, I've lost my taste for red meat. No, I'm not joking. I've been semiveg since two Decembers ago and by now if I did end up eating red meat (sources = my parents and a couple of times I forgot to look at the label....) I'd probably feel like I just ate 10 pig tubs of movie theater popcorn. I honestly never touch the stuff.
Sometimes I do a meatless day every once in a while for fun, though.

by Pauline07 on 11/19/2012 12:43:33 AM

***************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!*********************

My club, Style Advice!, is all about style!! Smile I post tips every single day! Our memebers love it! I had one member tell me, "This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" which I thought was very sweet of her to say! Smile I know if you join you will not regret it at all! We look forward to seeing you there soon! -Avery!

****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*******************