6 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

9 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

10 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

10 must-dos to add to your holiday bucket list

Some seasonal must-dos are obvious: hop for the perfect present. Bake the perfect cookie-swap cookie. Watch as many holiday-themed movies as you can squeeze in. But...

haha, your kitten. Join my club please!

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 9:05:42 PM

One year I had a blow up Christmas tree at my dad's house haha!

by 15hayhay on 11/18/2012 7:32:00 AM

Mod mod mod
My crush said that I was in his dream and we were being chased. What does this mean and what do I do?

Hey girl,

I wouldn't worry about it--people have weird dreams all the time! You didn't try to be in it, so I don't think you have to worry about what it means.

Meghan D.

by lilTigel on 11/18/2012 12:33:25 AM

I'm going to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade with my friend who moved but came back for a couple weeks, we're having a sleepover the night before since we don't really have Thanksgiving plans!

by lol1029 on 11/15/2012 9:54:35 PM

Number 5! He he. WHo's with me gurls?

by transform2314 on 11/15/2012 7:43:49 PM

mistletoe attached to a headband with a spring = epic. if only i had mistletoe...

by sarahaqua17 on 11/15/2012 7:06:28 PM

I love the way our family enjoys the holidays. My parents, especially my mom goes all out. Its the best time of the year. And my mind went straight to kissing someone under the mistletoe. I have my eye on this hot guy, I want him to do it with. I would love that off of my bucket list.

by fashionqn on 11/15/2012 6:16:36 PM

**HEY GIRLS!** LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 11/15/2012 6:00:12 PM

One other thing Girlslife needs to add is SLEDDING!!!! I LUV SLEDDING!

by Lex1 on 11/15/2012 5:22:28 PM

I go Christmas Caroling with my church. I already know how to carve a turkey. I love catching snowflakes on my tongue (BTW DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW) and (NO I DON'T EAT IT EITHER). Oh and we have a plastic tree soooooo can't really do that. We only send out holiday cards once in awhile cuz of the post office stamps thing. And I love making breakfast and watching the parades. And I would probably kiss my cat under the mistletoe or my crush. Also I need to get a Santa hat. So thats how I'm gonna handle my bucket list. Laughing

by Lex1 on 11/15/2012 5:20:01 PM