1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

10 must-dos to add to your holiday bucket list

Some seasonal must-dos are obvious: hop for the perfect present. Bake the perfect cookie-swap cookie. Watch as many holiday-themed movies as you can squeeze in. But...

haha, your kitten. Join my club please!

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 9:05:42 PM

One year I had a blow up Christmas tree at my dad's house haha!

by 15hayhay on 11/18/2012 7:32:00 AM

Mod mod mod
My crush said that I was in his dream and we were being chased. What does this mean and what do I do?

Hey girl,

I wouldn't worry about it--people have weird dreams all the time! You didn't try to be in it, so I don't think you have to worry about what it means.

Meghan D.

by lilTigel on 11/18/2012 12:33:25 AM

I'm going to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade with my friend who moved but came back for a couple weeks, we're having a sleepover the night before since we don't really have Thanksgiving plans!

by lol1029 on 11/15/2012 9:54:35 PM

Number 5! He he. WHo's with me gurls?

by transform2314 on 11/15/2012 7:43:49 PM

mistletoe attached to a headband with a spring = epic. if only i had mistletoe...

by sarahaqua17 on 11/15/2012 7:06:28 PM

I love the way our family enjoys the holidays. My parents, especially my mom goes all out. Its the best time of the year. And my mind went straight to kissing someone under the mistletoe. I have my eye on this hot guy, I want him to do it with. I would love that off of my bucket list.

by fashionqn on 11/15/2012 6:16:36 PM

**HEY GIRLS!** LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 11/15/2012 6:00:12 PM

One other thing Girlslife needs to add is SLEDDING!!!! I LUV SLEDDING!

by Lex1 on 11/15/2012 5:22:28 PM

I go Christmas Caroling with my church. I already know how to carve a turkey. I love catching snowflakes on my tongue (BTW DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW) and (NO I DON'T EAT IT EITHER). Oh and we have a plastic tree soooooo can't really do that. We only send out holiday cards once in awhile cuz of the post office stamps thing. And I love making breakfast and watching the parades. And I would probably kiss my cat under the mistletoe or my crush. Also I need to get a Santa hat. So thats how I'm gonna handle my bucket list. Laughing

by Lex1 on 11/15/2012 5:20:01 PM

MY pick is Learn how to carve a turkey.

by otter77 on 11/15/2012 4:38:29 PM

I do Christmas cards every year! This year we are doing one with my dog dressed as a reindeer! I'm so doing the last one too. Oh! When my family gets a Christmas tree we name it. Smile Last year it's name was Joy. Lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/15/2012 4:19:36 PM

I cant catch a snowflake on my tongue because I live where it doesn't snow Frown or look for a Christmas tree because we have a fake one we use every year, but its cool because we just re-use it and dont have to buy one every year. But I loved the mistletoe one, my brothers sexy cat better watch out lol! And the last one! I will so do that! :O And I might be able to go caroling with my girl scout troop if they do it this year and Walmart has a Hello Kitty Gingerbread house kit 0_0 I'll ask my dad if I could help making Christmas breakfast since its also my moms birthday. Does baking her birthday cake count? MACY THANKSGIVING PARADE HERE I COME! I seriously have to watch that every year, plus my town and the town over both of Christmas parades. This bucket list is the best ever!

by skullhottie97 on 11/15/2012 1:54:49 PM

Doing the last one!

by serenitybaum on 11/15/2012 1:34:55 PM

Haha the last ones funny. c:

by Chloe<3 on 11/15/2012 1:19:47 PM