4 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

5 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

5 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

15 photo opp-worthy holiday moments

We hope your camera’s charged up and ready to go, girlie, ‘cause this season is gonna have scores of photo album-worthy snaps. Here are a few of...

In matching pjs!

by Supersid on 11/27/2012 4:39:02 PM

My favorite picture from last years holidays was when my bff took a picture of me and my boyfriends first mistletoe kiss. I still have that picture cause he loves to look at it.

by rockerchic123456789 on 11/24/2012 9:36:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !
None of my comments have been showing up for the past two weeks!

hey girl! that is so weird, I've totally seen your comments! maybe it's a glitch through your computer or the site...? We'll work on fixing it!

xoxo

Katie L.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/21/2012 4:31:19 PM

Matching pjs? That's MY holiday tradition!Smile;)

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/21/2012 3:10:37 PM

Frosting sugar cookie snowmen with your sibs

by Katrinaisamodel on 11/21/2012 12:16:44 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you! i need a VP!

by messy-luv's-you on 11/21/2012 12:12:36 PM

The pic I am gonna be sure to take this season is of putting the star on top of the tree.

by otter77 on 11/21/2012 11:32:05 AM

If I say Juliet and Jules and Shawn come to mind, the Psych club. Check out my profile for it, itz there

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 10:45:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD Show answer only!
When my best friend....

hey girl! that's really tough. remember that communication is key. talk things out so the two of you can be close again. to make it so that not all your happiness depends on her, try expanding your friend circles and trying out a few new hobbies on your own.

xoxo

Katie L.

by svds on 11/21/2012 10:26:11 AM

Me and my friend staying up all night for new year's Laughing (if we do that, hopefully we will)

by VeveJen on 11/21/2012 10:21:24 AM

Making sugar cookies with my sissys! And me picking out the pref christmas tree from lowes!

by serenitybaum on 11/21/2012 9:56:54 AM

*****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!***********************

My club, Style Advice! gives you great ideas for fashion and style! I post a new tip every single day! We would like more members than we already have now, and we would love you to join! We will answer your questions if you have any asap! Smile Thanks for reading this! See you there! Smile -averya

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE NOW!!!!**************

by averya on 11/21/2012 1:15:15 AM

A picture of my sis in and I in our matching Christmas pajamas!

by loveinky on 11/21/2012 12:11:53 AM