1 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

2 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

COMMENTS

6 amazingly thoughtful gift ideas

Sure, it’s the thought that counts. But ya gotta admit, there’s a difference between a gift card to Forever 21 and pug calendar for the pooch obsessed...

mod
i have am having a hard figuring out what to get one of my best friends for christmas.He is really into swimming, eating, and sports. (baseball cards)I was really hoping that you could give me some gift ideas, please and thank you! Smile

Hey girlie. How bout a new sports or gym bag since he seems athletic? Fill it with some of his fav snacks and candy for a special touch!

Jenn S.

by zofiaantczak on 12/7/2012 12:29:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please help, there was this guy and we were good friends when we were like 12. then he moved away and now hes back and we never talk anymore- even though we used to be close. now all the others girls like him and they don't even know him. apparently an adult close to us told him not to talk to me, but hes the only guy thats ever cared about me and is really funny and sweet i facebooked him and texted him for a while, but he never does it first. am i wasting my time? what should i do?

Hey Girl, keep on chatting with him. Unless he starts to give you the cold shoulder or ignores you, he probably appreciates it. He might just be shy and that's why he hasn't talked to you first.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by lovemee123 on 11/27/2012 3:49:51 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 8:48:16 PM

MOD
my family is all kinda all hard to shop for at Christmas. my dads bday is in oct. so we have think up another list and my sis's bday is in sep. i was gonna ask to get her an art colered pencil thing......then thats what my grandparents got her 4 her bday we got my dad the vision gator board and cot pad(that he says is more comfy than his own bed) for his bday and the things we get my mom every year are books blankets stuffed animas holding soaps and lotions and perfumes and straw cups and jewlery and sweats (not all in 1 Christmas)i just dont know what to get them this year. please reply soon.thx!

Hey girl, it can be tricky finding gifts. Try playing detective nad asking them about their interests. Does your mom like to bake? Get her a new cook book and materials to make cupcakes (cute cupcake cups, etc.) Dad a history fan? Ask your history teacher for recommendations of good historical novels. Any gifts that show thought will resonate with your fam.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kyleigh1234 on 11/26/2012 7:52:19 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/25/2012 9:59:17 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay, I'm beginning to eat healthy. I'm tracking my calorie intake and exercising daily. But I just started doing this stuff today. I weigh 114 pounds and I'm 5'2" and I feel so fat and chubby. My friend told me that she's like 5 foot or 4'9" and she weighs somewhere in the 80s! Help!!! I feel so overweight!!

Hey girl,

Don't compare yourself to your friend, just focus on your own health! And try not to think about weight, but to instead focus on living a healthy lifestyle. If you are worried about weight management, you can ask a doc what a healthy weight would be for your height and age.

Meghan D.

by MusicIsLove123 on 11/24/2012 11:18:24 PM

modmod
i just went on vacation and bought my friends necklaces and the charm on it is really cute so we all have the same one and i thought they were cute until i took it out of the package and i guess it looks ok but im afraid they wont like it..i got lollipops with it so i wrapped it around it..lol help i know they will except it happily but i wanted to get something cute and the chain is a bit like clumpy ya know? how can i fix it my sis said turn them to bracelets but idk how to do that please help Smile thanks!

hey girl,

I'm sure they will love them, and its the thought that counts! I wouldn't take them apart if they are store bought, I'm sure they look great and your friends will love to wear them Smile

Meghan D.

by winniefer on 11/24/2012 9:22:13 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/21/2012 11:52:10 AM

These are awesome ideas!

by loveinky on 11/21/2012 12:17:58 AM

The most thoughtful gift I've ever given is a collage card I made for my friend about all the things she likes.

by otter77 on 11/18/2012 12:47:23 PM