3 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

4 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

5 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

6 amazingly thoughtful gift ideas

Sure, it’s the thought that counts. But ya gotta admit, there’s a difference between a gift card to Forever 21 and pug calendar for the pooch obsessed...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
One of my best friends sort of smells. Its not like a sometimes thing, its almost every day now for a year-ish. her parents r divorced so i'm not sure if either of them has said anything, and i know her dad didn't. I don't really want to tell her outright for fear of hurting her feelings but do want to tell her b/c i don't think she knows. her birthday & xmas are coming up so would it be a good idea to maybe include perfume or something with her present?
Thanks so much

Hey zepfergirl, yes Xmas is the perfect opportunity to help her. Get her a complete set with soap, lotion and perfume. Maybe if you and your friends talk about your fave perfumes around her, she'll get interested in smelling good too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by zepfergirl on 11/18/2012 12:44:16 PM

It said - a foam fingers , typo?

by linabearforever on 11/18/2012 11:47:42 AM

So this is my boyfriend and my first christmas together... i have no idea what to get him.. HEELPPP PLEASEEEE!!!
Thanks(:

Hey love3421, make a list of all the things he likes and go from there. Is he a sports guy? Into books? More fashionable? Think about everything he's interested in and you'll come up with a gift in no time. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by love4321 on 11/18/2012 10:19:42 AM

by rockchik333 on 11/18/2012 7:52:04 AM

My crush said that I was in his dream and we were being chased. What does this mean and what should I do?

Hey girl,

I wouldn't worry about it--people have weird dreams all the time! You didn't try to be in it, so I don't think you have to worry about what it means.

Meghan D.

by lilTigel on 11/18/2012 12:30:35 AM

mod mod mod
so today there were these two girls, both named juliet, and they were fighting over me. the were literally puting on a debate :/ what should i do they r realy mad at eachother

Hey girl,

I would let them know that you want to be friends with both of them, and suggest the three of you all hang out together so they can get to know each other!

Meghan D.

by Carrie_Underwood on 11/17/2012 10:39:23 PM

So my kind of phone does not have any cases. What are some safe ways to decorate it? btw its a sliding one, thx!

Hey girl,

I would start with a screen protector (I think you can get those for most phones) and to decorate it maybe you could add some fun stickers or rhinestones!

Meghan D.

by MaliaBlue8 on 11/17/2012 10:28:05 PM

Hey girlies, check out my club Style Spy! You won't regret it! It's all about fashion, hair, makeup, and style of course! Plus it's always updated, with 2 or 3 new posts every day! Hope to see you there! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 10:00:37 PM

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 9:59:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Monday all my friends and I are trying out for cheerleading in our middle school. I am so excited. I am a little flexible but I can't do cartwheels or flips. My school is desperate for cheerleader so I think I'll get it but could I get any tips? (I am just a sideline cheerleader so flips and cartwheels aren't necessary. It's not like I do JV cheerleading.) Yea I could use some tips....THANKS!!! Smile

hey! start training by stretching every day to increase flexibility. here are some more tips for ya: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/03/19/BRING-IT-ON.aspx

Helen S.