1 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

2 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

3 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

COMMENTS

6 amazingly thoughtful gift ideas

Sure, it’s the thought that counts. But ya gotta admit, there’s a difference between a gift card to Forever 21 and pug calendar for the pooch obsessed...

I have a 7(almost 8 in January)and a 22 year old brother and I never know what to get them and so I always end up depending on my mom and I would love to do something by myself without asking my mom. Do you have any ideas of what I could get them for their birthdays or Christmas( their birthdays are in December and January)?Thanks so much!!!!!!

by Rebekah0614 on 11/17/2012 4:08:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hi srry its me again. so i met this guy this yr in my sci class and i really wanna get to kno him. he plays football but the season is over. how do i talk to him? hes in my lab group but we r switching soon! wht should i do? do i give him a pres?

hey! If you don't know him all that well, there's not need to get him anything, think about it, what do you talk about with other guy friends? Chances are he's into the same stuff, so just be yourself and try to get to know him. I know you can do it Smile

Helen S.

by coobs123 on 11/17/2012 3:57:25 PM

so this yr my lunch table is doing Secret Santa. i got 1 of my friends and dont really kno wht she wants! 4 her bday she got like 8 bottles of lotion so thts outa the q. she really likes nature valley bars but i want to give her 5 different pres over the wk. i was thinking a) BFF bracelet/ring/necklace b) CD c) book d) a really cute card those would go in something like tht order. does tht sound good? wht else should i do???

Hey! That sounds adorable. One time for secret santa I made one of my friends a bouquet of lollipops Smile It was easy, cute, and inexpensive

Helen S.

by coobs123 on 11/17/2012 3:55:13 PM

One of the Senior Football players that go to my school his birthday is on Sunday and I took a ton of pictures at every game. I put six pictures of him and the other plaryers into a collage and put Happy Birthday (insert his name here)!

by 15hayhay on 11/17/2012 3:29:31 PM

i like the Snapfish idea Helen S.

by myfatsquirrel on 11/17/2012 2:13:52 PM

Every year, I have trouble choosing a gift to get my older brothers. I have a very tight budget as I have absolutely no form of steady income, like babysitting. Do you have any ideas for cheap or possibly homemade gifts for them?They are aged 18 and 22 Thanks!

Hey! For your bros...

Put together an awesome playlist of songs that you think they’ll totally love. Create a cool song list and make a crafty CD case by folding construction paper into an envelope. Hope this helps!

Helen S.

by siaeme12 on 11/17/2012 1:52:10 PM

I know Xmas is kinda far away, but idk what present to give my bestie. I only have one idea, a custom made pillow. Her bday is in feb. and I really want to give her a scrapbook then. Any ideas??? thanks

Hey! The pillow sounds cute, I bet she'd love it! Another idea could be making her an ornament or somethingSmile I think the scrap book sounds awesome too!

Helen S.

by Gabbyw123 on 11/17/2012 1:28:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My comments never show up anymore! And when they do, no one has answered the question! Please help! This is my third message since like 9:30 and none of them have shown up!

Hey! sorry girl, I'll be sure to post your comments Smile

Helen S.

by Linsertart on 11/17/2012 1:20:15 PM

My friend's birthday is on nov 30 and we started being friends this yr and she's a mix of sporty, pop culture junkie, and artsy girl.. what do I do? Also, she luvs blue just like me! Laughing

Hey! you could get her art supplies, or maybe some cute useful sports equipment Smile

Helen S.