3 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

6 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

7 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

6 amazingly thoughtful gift ideas

Sure, it’s the thought that counts. But ya gotta admit, there’s a difference between a gift card to Forever 21 and pug calendar for the pooch obsessed...

mod
i have am having a hard figuring out what to get one of my best friends for christmas.He is really into swimming, eating, and sports. (baseball cards)I was really hoping that you could give me some gift ideas, please and thank you! Smile

Hey girlie. How bout a new sports or gym bag since he seems athletic? Fill it with some of his fav snacks and candy for a special touch!

Jenn S.

by zofiaantczak on 12/7/2012 12:29:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please help, there was this guy and we were good friends when we were like 12. then he moved away and now hes back and we never talk anymore- even though we used to be close. now all the others girls like him and they don't even know him. apparently an adult close to us told him not to talk to me, but hes the only guy thats ever cared about me and is really funny and sweet i facebooked him and texted him for a while, but he never does it first. am i wasting my time? what should i do?

Hey Girl, keep on chatting with him. Unless he starts to give you the cold shoulder or ignores you, he probably appreciates it. He might just be shy and that's why he hasn't talked to you first.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by lovemee123 on 11/27/2012 3:49:51 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 8:48:16 PM

MOD
my family is all kinda all hard to shop for at Christmas. my dads bday is in oct. so we have think up another list and my sis's bday is in sep. i was gonna ask to get her an art colered pencil thing......then thats what my grandparents got her 4 her bday we got my dad the vision gator board and cot pad(that he says is more comfy than his own bed) for his bday and the things we get my mom every year are books blankets stuffed animas holding soaps and lotions and perfumes and straw cups and jewlery and sweats (not all in 1 Christmas)i just dont know what to get them this year. please reply soon.thx!

Hey girl, it can be tricky finding gifts. Try playing detective nad asking them about their interests. Does your mom like to bake? Get her a new cook book and materials to make cupcakes (cute cupcake cups, etc.) Dad a history fan? Ask your history teacher for recommendations of good historical novels. Any gifts that show thought will resonate with your fam.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kyleigh1234 on 11/26/2012 7:52:19 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/25/2012 9:59:17 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay, I'm beginning to eat healthy. I'm tracking my calorie intake and exercising daily. But I just started doing this stuff today. I weigh 114 pounds and I'm 5'2" and I feel so fat and chubby. My friend told me that she's like 5 foot or 4'9" and she weighs somewhere in the 80s! Help!!! I feel so overweight!!

Hey girl,

Don't compare yourself to your friend, just focus on your own health! And try not to think about weight, but to instead focus on living a healthy lifestyle. If you are worried about weight management, you can ask a doc what a healthy weight would be for your height and age.

Meghan D.

by MusicIsLove123 on 11/24/2012 11:18:24 PM

modmod
i just went on vacation and bought my friends necklaces and the charm on it is really cute so we all have the same one and i thought they were cute until i took it out of the package and i guess it looks ok but im afraid they wont like it..i got lollipops with it so i wrapped it around it..lol help i know they will except it happily but i wanted to get something cute and the chain is a bit like clumpy ya know? how can i fix it my sis said turn them to bracelets but idk how to do that please help Smile thanks!

hey girl,

I'm sure they will love them, and its the thought that counts! I wouldn't take them apart if they are store bought, I'm sure they look great and your friends will love to wear them Smile

Meghan D.

by winniefer on 11/24/2012 9:22:13 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/21/2012 11:52:10 AM

These are awesome ideas!

by loveinky on 11/21/2012 12:17:58 AM

The most thoughtful gift I've ever given is a collage card I made for my friend about all the things she likes.

by otter77 on 11/18/2012 12:47:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
One of my best friends sort of smells. Its not like a sometimes thing, its almost every day now for a year-ish. her parents r divorced so i'm not sure if either of them has said anything, and i know her dad didn't. I don't really want to tell her outright for fear of hurting her feelings but do want to tell her b/c i don't think she knows. her birthday & xmas are coming up so would it be a good idea to maybe include perfume or something with her present?
Thanks so much

Hey zepfergirl, yes Xmas is the perfect opportunity to help her. Get her a complete set with soap, lotion and perfume. Maybe if you and your friends talk about your fave perfumes around her, she'll get interested in smelling good too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by zepfergirl on 11/18/2012 12:44:16 PM

It said - a foam fingers , typo?

by linabearforever on 11/18/2012 11:47:42 AM

So this is my boyfriend and my first christmas together... i have no idea what to get him.. HEELPPP PLEASEEEE!!!
Thanks(:

Hey love3421, make a list of all the things he likes and go from there. Is he a sports guy? Into books? More fashionable? Think about everything he's interested in and you'll come up with a gift in no time. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by love4321 on 11/18/2012 10:19:42 AM

by rockchik333 on 11/18/2012 7:52:04 AM

My crush said that I was in his dream and we were being chased. What does this mean and what should I do?

Hey girl,

I wouldn't worry about it--people have weird dreams all the time! You didn't try to be in it, so I don't think you have to worry about what it means.

Meghan D.

by lilTigel on 11/18/2012 12:30:35 AM

mod mod mod
so today there were these two girls, both named juliet, and they were fighting over me. the were literally puting on a debate :/ what should i do they r realy mad at eachother

Hey girl,

I would let them know that you want to be friends with both of them, and suggest the three of you all hang out together so they can get to know each other!

Meghan D.

by Carrie_Underwood on 11/17/2012 10:39:23 PM

So my kind of phone does not have any cases. What are some safe ways to decorate it? btw its a sliding one, thx!

Hey girl,

I would start with a screen protector (I think you can get those for most phones) and to decorate it maybe you could add some fun stickers or rhinestones!

Meghan D.

by MaliaBlue8 on 11/17/2012 10:28:05 PM

Hey girlies, check out my club Style Spy! You won't regret it! It's all about fashion, hair, makeup, and style of course! Plus it's always updated, with 2 or 3 new posts every day! Hope to see you there! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 10:00:37 PM

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 9:59:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Monday all my friends and I are trying out for cheerleading in our middle school. I am so excited. I am a little flexible but I can't do cartwheels or flips. My school is desperate for cheerleader so I think I'll get it but could I get any tips? (I am just a sideline cheerleader so flips and cartwheels aren't necessary. It's not like I do JV cheerleading.) Yea I could use some tips....THANKS!!! Smile

hey! start training by stretching every day to increase flexibility. here are some more tips for ya: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/03/19/BRING-IT-ON.aspx

Helen S.

by BabyDahl13 on 11/17/2012 4:19:23 PM

I have a 7(almost 8 in January)and a 22 year old brother and I never know what to get them and so I always end up depending on my mom and I would love to do something by myself without asking my mom. Do you have any ideas of what I could get them for their birthdays or Christmas( their birthdays are in December and January)?Thanks so much!!!!!!

by Rebekah0614 on 11/17/2012 4:08:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hi srry its me again. so i met this guy this yr in my sci class and i really wanna get to kno him. he plays football but the season is over. how do i talk to him? hes in my lab group but we r switching soon! wht should i do? do i give him a pres?

hey! If you don't know him all that well, there's not need to get him anything, think about it, what do you talk about with other guy friends? Chances are he's into the same stuff, so just be yourself and try to get to know him. I know you can do it Smile

Helen S.

by coobs123 on 11/17/2012 3:57:25 PM

so this yr my lunch table is doing Secret Santa. i got 1 of my friends and dont really kno wht she wants! 4 her bday she got like 8 bottles of lotion so thts outa the q. she really likes nature valley bars but i want to give her 5 different pres over the wk. i was thinking a) BFF bracelet/ring/necklace b) CD c) book d) a really cute card those would go in something like tht order. does tht sound good? wht else should i do???

Hey! That sounds adorable. One time for secret santa I made one of my friends a bouquet of lollipops Smile It was easy, cute, and inexpensive

Helen S.

by coobs123 on 11/17/2012 3:55:13 PM

One of the Senior Football players that go to my school his birthday is on Sunday and I took a ton of pictures at every game. I put six pictures of him and the other plaryers into a collage and put Happy Birthday (insert his name here)!

by 15hayhay on 11/17/2012 3:29:31 PM

i like the Snapfish idea Helen S.

by myfatsquirrel on 11/17/2012 2:13:52 PM

Every year, I have trouble choosing a gift to get my older brothers. I have a very tight budget as I have absolutely no form of steady income, like babysitting. Do you have any ideas for cheap or possibly homemade gifts for them?They are aged 18 and 22 Thanks!

Hey! For your bros...

Put together an awesome playlist of songs that you think they’ll totally love. Create a cool song list and make a crafty CD case by folding construction paper into an envelope. Hope this helps!

Helen S.

by siaeme12 on 11/17/2012 1:52:10 PM

I know Xmas is kinda far away, but idk what present to give my bestie. I only have one idea, a custom made pillow. Her bday is in feb. and I really want to give her a scrapbook then. Any ideas??? thanks

Hey! The pillow sounds cute, I bet she'd love it! Another idea could be making her an ornament or somethingSmile I think the scrap book sounds awesome too!

Helen S.

by Gabbyw123 on 11/17/2012 1:28:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My comments never show up anymore! And when they do, no one has answered the question! Please help! This is my third message since like 9:30 and none of them have shown up!

Hey! sorry girl, I'll be sure to post your comments Smile

Helen S.

by Linsertart on 11/17/2012 1:20:15 PM

My friend's birthday is on nov 30 and we started being friends this yr and she's a mix of sporty, pop culture junkie, and artsy girl.. what do I do? Also, she luvs blue just like me! Laughing

Hey! you could get her art supplies, or maybe some cute useful sports equipment Smile

Helen S.