4 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

7 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

8 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

6 flicks we're thankful we don't live in

With Turkey Day approaching, we feel it’s time to reflect on the things we are most thankful for. While our list has plenty of meaningful items like...

I would so be in She's the Man, she gets CHANNING TATUM in the end, the world's sexiest man. I would never be in Twilight, I mean, Bella has this moody vampire stalking her and a demon kid and a werewolf friend who's in love with this demon kid but who she makes out with frequently...that's too confusing for my life

by cheerfulcheer on 11/20/2012 7:47:53 PM

How do I delete a club that I made???
no one has joined it and I don't know why I even made it soo can you please help mee??
-claire

Hey girl, if you're absolutely sure you want to delete your club, email Brittany at Brittany@girlslife.com and explain your reasoning, and we'll delete it for you.

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by tampagirl<3 on 11/19/2012 12:22:25 PM

I think it would be fun to live in Twilight and 13 Going to 30 (two of my faves).

Two guys fighting over me would be SO fun! If a vampire bit me I would turn into a vampire and live forever (SCORE!). If I were bitten by a werewolf I would get a better grade in P.E and I would be with Jacob! Sadly I'm not his age Frown

13 Going to 30 would help me live a better life. I would chose the right guy to be with, but it is so obvious that the guy no hangs with will be the handsome successful guy (in movies anyways).

by hbgirl2001 on 11/19/2012 12:16:20 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask Laughing

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 10:16:07 AM

She's the man is based off of Twelfth Night. It's a great movie.

by Flowerstar11 on 11/19/2012 7:39:21 AM

Wow, almost all these movies are in my top ten. I love Mean Girls, 13 Going On 30, She's The Man, The Devil Wears Prada.

by aubangle on 11/19/2012 1:50:01 AM

I wouldn't like living in Hunger Games or Mean Girls or Twilight. If I was Bella, I'd run away. But Jacob and Edward would be stalkers and come find me....yeah I'm really glad I don't live in the world of Twilight.

by Gabriella123 on 11/18/2012 9:19:35 PM

Wait a minute... She's the Man sounds a lot like Twelfth Night.

by jonastwilight on 11/18/2012 8:54:53 PM

I would hate to live in
1) The Hunger Games, because, I really don't want to be chosen in a fight to the death, and choosing between 2 cute guys is too much for me.
2) How to Train Your Dragon because it's sorta hard to try to train a Night Fury while failing Dragon Training, but it would be worse to live in the situation that Hiccup's in in the BOOKS, cuz he's trying to hide that he can speak Dragonese while attempting to train his spoiled Common-or-Garden dragon AND taming a wild Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus!!! LOL was that too long for you guys?

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 11/18/2012 7:09:26 PM