12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

15 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

16 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

6 flicks we're thankful we don't live in

With Turkey Day approaching, we feel it’s time to reflect on the things we are most thankful for. While our list has plenty of meaningful items like...

I got my period today and I have a field trip tomorrow which involves being outdoors, hiking, scavenger hunt, etc. I dont want to be bleeding a lot so is there anyway I can ease the amount or i dont know bleed a lot today and less tomorrow? :/

Hey Smasheroo, no there's nothing you can do to stop the amount of blood flowing. Just be sure you're prepared with enough pads. It may be helpful to tell a teacher(one you trust) that you're sick and may need to go to the restroom a lot. Hope this helps and that you have fun on your trip! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Smasheroo on 11/18/2012 10:58:20 AM

I agree completely. I LOVE JUST MY LUCK AND MEAN GIRLS THOUGH!!! They still are amazing movies!!!! <3

by BabyDahl13 on 11/18/2012 10:12:15 AM

I am most thankful to not live in Mean Girls because I would have hated to live through what Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan) had to put up with.

by otter77 on 11/18/2012 9:50:03 AM

umm i think the Hunger Games should of made this list

by luve2cheer on 11/18/2012 9:22:57 AM

by rockchik333 on 11/18/2012 7:49:41 AM

In the Mean Girls one, its the Plastics not the Pinks. <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 11/18/2012 3:53:40 AM

umm, in mean girls regina george's clique is the Plastics, not the Pinks.

This is one of the best movie scenes ever, from She's the Man:
Tampons fall out of Viola as Sebastian's bag, Duke asks why a guy has tampons and Viola as Sebastian says he uses them for nosebleeds because they are super absorbent and really work!

Later in the movie: Viola as Sebastian walk into the dorm she shares with Duke and sees him with a tampon stinking out of his nose. Duke then says that they "really do work!" and Viola as Sebastian tells him to "be a man and rub some dirt in it!"

I did an awful job describing it but the scene is SO FUNNY!

by soccerlover99 on 11/18/2012 2:01:39 AM

I agree with those picks, I wouldnt want to be in any of them. Well maybe to be with Channing Tatum, world's sexiest man. He is so hot. Some of my older friends talk about him in Magic Mike. Even my mom talked about him.

by fashionqn on 11/18/2012 12:07:48 AM