6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Charming chain BFF bracelet how-to

The BFF staple gets a glam update. Here’s the step-by-step process to create the charming chain bracelets from our December/January 2013 holiday issue! Whip up a pile...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO doing this!!!!!! i give all my friends a x-mas present each year and this is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GL!!!!!

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 11/19/2012 5:06:40 PM

I ordered the Dec/Jan issue but i didn't get it yet.
When am i suposse to get it?

You should be getting it soon, depending where you live! Be patient, it's coming!
mailyse f.

by sparksfly on 11/19/2012 3:46:30 PM

I usually never make crafts or DIYs, but I might make this one for my BFFs this Xmas or for their Bdays Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 3:42:44 PM

DO YOU LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA? ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN! JOIN HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:34:31 PM

Cool! That's my Christmas gift to give!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/19/2012 3:11:02 PM

That seems difficult and I rarely go out to the store anymore. My aunt and uncle ( live with them for a year cause a sad family event happened) are always busy too. I just don't think I could make that many for my friends either.

by hbgirl2001 on 11/19/2012 12:01:52 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
Can you please moderate my profile soon?

by BabyBallerina on 11/19/2012 10:59:00 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 10:17:31 AM

Wow! This is actually really awesome! I could so do this! I'll use my little dogs old chain collar so I don't need to buy a chain! Mwhaha!

by Chloe<3 on 11/19/2012 2:10:05 AM

***************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!*********************

My club, Style Advice!, is all about style!! Smile I post tips every single day! Our memebers love it! I had one member tell me, "This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" which I thought was very sweet of her to say! Smile I know if you join you will not regret it at all! We look forward to seeing you there soon! -Avery!

****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*******************