AN HOUR AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

AN HOUR AGO And that's a wrap! Last shot on set with all the GL girls. Xo -@PeytonList pic.twitter.com/ulT8L1nCrp

4 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

Charming chain BFF bracelet how-to

The BFF staple gets a glam update. Here’s the step-by-step process to create the charming chain bracelets from our December/January 2013 holiday issue! Whip up a pile...

MODMODMOD
Hey, so I have recently finished making presents for my three best friends. Or so I thought. The other day, one of my close friends, but not one I would classify as a best friend, mentioned that she had got something for me. So I would feel reallyyy bad not getting her something, but I would also prefer not to go out a third time for presents. I made my best friends (and I) key chains that all have a heart bead in the center. But I kinda wanted that to be for us four. What is something that I could make her that would be easy? I don't think she wears jewelry very much. Thanks for your help!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by horselover303 on 12/14/2012 4:57:29 PM

Hey hbgirl2001,
You could always make your own version of the bracelet using the materials you have. I am sorry that you have had a sad event I'm your family and that your aunt and uncle are busy. Just remember, a true friend will understand that you put thought into the present you give her.

SoccerLili

by SoccerLili on 12/10/2012 5:28:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I want to make my bff something small for christmas but we have made each other so much jewelry so I dont want to give her anymore. What could I make her (without buying too much stuff because I spent all my money)Any ideas?

Hey girl,

If you already make each other jewelry, maybe you could make her an ornament or something else that's small? Check out these posts for super cute gift ideas that you can make at home! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/07/Cute-Christmas-tree-crafts.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/18/bejeweled-ornament.aspx

Meghan D.

by cupcakecutie325 on 12/8/2012 10:23:11 PM

This is SO CUTE!!!! I love making friendship braclets! I made matching ones for me and my best friend (just with different colors) but then I lost it Frown then I found out she lost hers too, and at about the same time. Talk about ironic. ;)

by silverroseart on 11/23/2012 6:38:38 PM

@erzie1234 u can get the charms at micheals. it is like 12 of these for 2 bucks. u can also take charms, hot glue them into bottle caps and put magnets on the back, and voila! its a super chic locker decoration. it's also a good thing to put in a advent calendar for your sibs Smile happy black friday!

by raeshrimp on 11/23/2012 9:43:13 AM

Hey does anyone know where to get charms for that? Kind that are cheap enough but not too low in quality? And cute, like animals, food, etc.?

by emzie1234 on 11/22/2012 11:06:15 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/21/2012 11:48:58 AM

ATTENION:
CURLY or WAVY haired girls. join my club: Curls go curls.
this is not a club for girls who want to curl their hair but people who have it as a natural texture. any questions about curly hair post onto my profile. JOIN TODAY!!

by briana13 on 11/20/2012 8:47:18 PM

This is perfect for all of my friends!!!

by directionerdiva13 on 11/20/2012 1:15:57 PM

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:22:03 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO doing this!!!!!! i give all my friends a x-mas present each year and this is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GL!!!!!

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 11/19/2012 5:06:40 PM

I ordered the Dec/Jan issue but i didn't get it yet.
When am i suposse to get it?

You should be getting it soon, depending where you live! Be patient, it's coming!
mailyse f.

by sparksfly on 11/19/2012 3:46:30 PM

I usually never make crafts or DIYs, but I might make this one for my BFFs this Xmas or for their Bdays Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 3:42:44 PM

DO YOU LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA? ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN! JOIN HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:34:31 PM

Cool! That's my Christmas gift to give!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/19/2012 3:11:02 PM

That seems difficult and I rarely go out to the store anymore. My aunt and uncle ( live with them for a year cause a sad family event happened) are always busy too. I just don't think I could make that many for my friends either.

by hbgirl2001 on 11/19/2012 12:01:52 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
Can you please moderate my profile soon?

by BabyBallerina on 11/19/2012 10:59:00 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 10:17:31 AM

Wow! This is actually really awesome! I could so do this! I'll use my little dogs old chain collar so I don't need to buy a chain! Mwhaha!

by Chloe<3 on 11/19/2012 2:10:05 AM

***************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!*********************

My club, Style Advice!, is all about style!! Smile I post tips every single day! Our memebers love it! I had one member tell me, "This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" which I thought was very sweet of her to say! Smile I know if you join you will not regret it at all! We look forward to seeing you there soon! -Avery!

****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*******************