AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Festive chocolate-covered pretzels

Potato chips and M&Ms. French fries and chocolate froyo. We’ll go to great lengths to perfect the sweet ‘n’ salty combo of our dreams. But this holiday...

My family and I make these type of pretzels every year! They can also be used for other holidays or celebrations. My cousin graduated from the University of Georgia and we made chocolate covered pretzels with red and black sprinkles and everyone loved them! They are soo tasty and you can also do them with white chocolate. Smile

by Rebekah0614 on 11/25/2012 7:55:16 PM

Hey girl, first of all, I am so sorry to hear about your bud and give you so much credit. You are dealing with a very adult situation, and she is so lucky to have you as a friend. Don't stop being a support system. But realize your limits too: I'd suggest talking to your 'rents about it and getting their take along with the guidance counselor at your school. Explain what you wrote to me to them and see what ideas they have to help or people they can reach out to in the area who can help your bud. The truth is, you shouldn't have to deal with this alone. Your friend needs a support system, and that system should be more than one person. Hang in there and keep fighting for her!

Alyssa B.

by svds on 11/19/2012 6:49:29 PM

I love love love chocolate covered pretzels! Def doing this with my Nana. She'll love this Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 3:45:21 PM

Omg I love @chloe<3 's comment!!! That literally made me laugh out loud!

by turnonthemusic1 on 11/19/2012 3:36:54 PM

JOIN MY CLUB ABOUT SCHOOL! Boys, work, friends, fashion, etc. I have little tips everyday! PLZ JOIN! So far i have nobody, but oh well. PLZ JOIN! Laughing THX!!!!! <Smile (Unicorn, sort of failed but whatever, hahaha)

by Vevejen on 11/19/2012 2:08:04 PM

Today's the best day of my life! I was going through the freezer and hidden behind a bunch of ice was a pack of BIG oreos! Like HUGE! Mwhahahaha I cant believe I found these... nom nom nom nom

by Chloe<3 on 11/19/2012 2:21:00 AM

***************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!*********************

My club, Style Advice!, is all about style!! Smile I post tips every single day! Our memebers love it! I had one member tell me, "This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" which I thought was very sweet of her to say! Smile I know if you join you will not regret it at all! We look forward to seeing you there soon! -Avery!

****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*******************

by averya on 11/19/2012 12:39:24 AM

What do you do to study?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?