10 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

13 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

14 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Pistachio and cranberry white chocolate bark

Peppermint bark has become a holiday tradition here at GL, but when editor-in-chief Karen Bokram whips it up for guests and gifts, she likes to switch things...

Do you think this would work with peppermint instead of nuts and cranberries?thanks.

by friendlypanda676 on 11/24/2012 3:10:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I don't really like pistachios, so can I use any other type of nut like..... peanuts? Thanks!

Hey Babe, peanuts my not taste the best, try cashews.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by free2sing-4ever on 11/20/2012 1:26:45 PM

**HEY GIRLS! **LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 11/15/2012 6:00:50 PM

If I was baking this (Which I so will!) I would try to make it tasty and healthy.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/15/2012 4:45:10 PM

I like pistachios and cranberries in my chocolate bark.

by otter77 on 11/15/2012 4:41:29 PM

THeres this kid who likes me and is really annoying. He's always looking at me and things like that and even after I turned him down he doesn't get the memo that I don't like him. How do I get him to quit liking me? Thanks Smile

Hey Girl, It's tough to let a guy down easy. Pull him to the side and politely explain to him that you aren't interested. I am sorry I can't help you more!

Hannah H.