1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

13 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

13 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

COMMENTS

What's gonna be the next Twilight? We have 5 guesses

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theaters today! Have you already gotten a chance to check it out? With the movie now here, what...

Divergent. it's the best book EVER!!!

by Gummybearz789 on 12/2/2012 5:18:46 PM

I LOVE Divergent! I hope it becomes the next twilightSmile

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 11/25/2012 6:31:39 PM

I'm soo excited that Divergent's going to be a movie! It'l be huge with the action and romance both. although, I don't think any actress will fully please me as tris because I've always pictured her as looking just like the author. oh, well.

by bookaholic128 on 11/24/2012 6:34:48 PM

Divergent. I can almost guarantee that it will be HUGE. I've read all of them though, and they're all pretty good. Also, you guys kinda forgot to realize that these crazes will probably be after The Hunger Games, which is already pretty Huge.

by linabearforever on 11/18/2012 11:45:06 AM

Divergent is amazing! I'm glad it's on this list, a lot of people I know haven't heard of it before so maybe more people will read it now. Smile

by alwayslaughing on 11/17/2012 6:28:59 PM

I've read Divergent and Delirium; Divergent is AH-MAZING!!! while Delirium was ok.

by puella94 on 11/17/2012 6:23:02 PM

Ah, oh my god! I LOVE Divergent! I got so excited when I saw it on the list. It's a MUST read for every teenage girl. And it's not a rumor; Shailene is going to play Tris. Veronica herself confirmed it. Me and my sister are so ridiculously pumped for the movie. I think it'll be even better than THG (the book is, at least, in my opinion.) And that's hard to beat.

by Graciegang on 11/17/2012 4:59:57 PM

divergent all the way! best series ever! i love four Smile cant wait for the movie!!! :O

by fearless;) on 11/16/2012 10:53:45 PM

divergent is amazing!

by coldplay12 on 11/16/2012 10:36:06 PM

Divergent is already going to be huge, I know it. ;) I just love Four and Tris's relationship.

by karenbug88 on 11/16/2012 9:21:27 PM