AN HOUR AGO Look into the futuređź”®...your weekly#horoscopee is here!:http://t.co/fdyFTAtAK55

2 HOURS AGO Is your crush flirting back? Here's your next move: http://t.co/oFMSEpEhM9 pic.twitter.com/bOrrpOYZuF

16 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

COMMENTS

What's gonna be the next Twilight? We have 5 guesses

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theaters today! Have you already gotten a chance to check it out? With the movie now here, what...

I haven't read any of these books yet, but "Pure" and "Delirium" sound interesting Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:16:35 PM

Ohmygosh Divergent is awesome as well a Heist Society and delirium.

by Gracie206 on 11/16/2012 7:54:22 PM

OMG, Divergent and Insurgent were the most awesome books ive ever read. They would totally make the best next Twilight. Ive also read Beautiful Creatures and I liked them too. But im thinking the Divergent series would be best for the next Twilight

by kinsey98 on 11/16/2012 7:51:57 PM

Heist Society!

by transform2314 on 11/16/2012 7:31:39 PM

divergentdivergentdivergentdivergent!!!

I read Beautiful Creatures also, but didn't really like it. Embarassed

by haileymonkey11 on 11/16/2012 7:31:30 PM

I've read Delirium and Pandemonium, I've also read Beautiful Creatures I'm on the third book right now Smile

by pinkcupcakezrule on 11/16/2012 7:08:33 PM

Everyone should read Divergent and Insurgent! They are amazing books!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 11/16/2012 6:41:34 PM

OMG! Divergent was amazing!!!!!! Forget about it being the next Twilight, it could be the next Hunger Games! The book is amazing about Tris struggling with dealing and getting used to her new life, leaving her family, first loves, new friends, high expectations, and fixing her messed up society that she is learning is not perfect through warnings about her dangerous and different personality.

by skiwi2 on 11/16/2012 6:30:11 PM

I have Delirium, and it's really good! But I don't really think that it could really relate to Twilight in many ways, but in certain ways, I guess it could..? But I think that this would take up a really good spot like Twilight.

by happyone123 on 11/16/2012 6:23:41 PM

The Castor books are sooooo GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I literally can't stop reading them Smile

by actress12345 on 11/16/2012 5:14:50 PM