2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

What's gonna be the next Twilight? We have 5 guesses

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theaters today! Have you already gotten a chance to check it out? With the movie now here, what...

Divergent. it's the best book EVER!!!

by Gummybearz789 on 12/2/2012 5:18:46 PM

I LOVE Divergent! I hope it becomes the next twilightSmile

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 11/25/2012 6:31:39 PM

I'm soo excited that Divergent's going to be a movie! It'l be huge with the action and romance both. although, I don't think any actress will fully please me as tris because I've always pictured her as looking just like the author. oh, well.

by bookaholic128 on 11/24/2012 6:34:48 PM

Divergent. I can almost guarantee that it will be HUGE. I've read all of them though, and they're all pretty good. Also, you guys kinda forgot to realize that these crazes will probably be after The Hunger Games, which is already pretty Huge.

by linabearforever on 11/18/2012 11:45:06 AM

Divergent is amazing! I'm glad it's on this list, a lot of people I know haven't heard of it before so maybe more people will read it now. Smile

by alwayslaughing on 11/17/2012 6:28:59 PM

I've read Divergent and Delirium; Divergent is AH-MAZING!!! while Delirium was ok.

by puella94 on 11/17/2012 6:23:02 PM

Ah, oh my god! I LOVE Divergent! I got so excited when I saw it on the list. It's a MUST read for every teenage girl. And it's not a rumor; Shailene is going to play Tris. Veronica herself confirmed it. Me and my sister are so ridiculously pumped for the movie. I think it'll be even better than THG (the book is, at least, in my opinion.) And that's hard to beat.

by Graciegang on 11/17/2012 4:59:57 PM

divergent all the way! best series ever! i love four Smile cant wait for the movie!!! :O

by fearless;) on 11/16/2012 10:53:45 PM

divergent is amazing!

by coldplay12 on 11/16/2012 10:36:06 PM

Divergent is already going to be huge, I know it. ;) I just love Four and Tris's relationship.

by karenbug88 on 11/16/2012 9:21:27 PM

I haven't read any of these books yet, but "Pure" and "Delirium" sound interesting Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:16:35 PM

Ohmygosh Divergent is awesome as well a Heist Society and delirium.

by Gracie206 on 11/16/2012 7:54:22 PM

OMG, Divergent and Insurgent were the most awesome books ive ever read. They would totally make the best next Twilight. Ive also read Beautiful Creatures and I liked them too. But im thinking the Divergent series would be best for the next Twilight

by kinsey98 on 11/16/2012 7:51:57 PM

Heist Society!

by transform2314 on 11/16/2012 7:31:39 PM

divergentdivergentdivergentdivergent!!!

I read Beautiful Creatures also, but didn't really like it. Embarassed

by haileymonkey11 on 11/16/2012 7:31:30 PM

I've read Delirium and Pandemonium, I've also read Beautiful Creatures I'm on the third book right now Smile

by pinkcupcakezrule on 11/16/2012 7:08:33 PM

Everyone should read Divergent and Insurgent! They are amazing books!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 11/16/2012 6:41:34 PM

OMG! Divergent was amazing!!!!!! Forget about it being the next Twilight, it could be the next Hunger Games! The book is amazing about Tris struggling with dealing and getting used to her new life, leaving her family, first loves, new friends, high expectations, and fixing her messed up society that she is learning is not perfect through warnings about her dangerous and different personality.

by skiwi2 on 11/16/2012 6:30:11 PM

I have Delirium, and it's really good! But I don't really think that it could really relate to Twilight in many ways, but in certain ways, I guess it could..? But I think that this would take up a really good spot like Twilight.

by happyone123 on 11/16/2012 6:23:41 PM

The Castor books are sooooo GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I literally can't stop reading them Smile

by actress12345 on 11/16/2012 5:14:50 PM

TIRED OF BEING PUSHED ASIDE? SOLVE ALL OF YOUR TROUBLES HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/16/2012 4:54:04 PM

i read the beautiful creature series can not wait for the movie

by sydstar1999 on 11/16/2012 4:15:03 PM

Hmmmmmmm I might have to read those, if I have time. I'll add it to my list.......Smile

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, books, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, SO PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/16/2012 3:33:14 PM

M

by selenastarburst on 11/16/2012 12:39:39 PM

I've read all BUT Pure, which looks very interesting. Also...

THERE ISN'T THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS THERE. IT IS THE BEST BOOK EVER THE THE TEASER TRAILER CAME OUT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by selenastarburst on 11/16/2012 12:38:31 PM

Divergent and Heist Society <3

by laceylove on 11/16/2012 11:11:32 AM

Shailene woodley as Tris in Divergent i rlly dont like that combo

by gabby2751 on 11/16/2012 9:17:38 AM

I have read three of these books. I think Beautiful Creatures might steal that Twilight spotlight.

by otter77 on 11/16/2012 7:16:43 AM

STOP! Do not compare Divergent to Twilight. It is nothing like Twilight.
I'm sorry, but in my opinion it's so much better.
But still, they shouldn't be compared because they aren't alike.

by Dani143 on 11/16/2012 1:06:54 AM

this won't be the next twilight, but i am psyched for the Forest of Hands and Teeth to become a movie! Love that book and its two sequels!

by soccerlover99 on 11/16/2012 12:39:35 AM

Divergent!!!! It's soo cool. It's a must read

by btr211233 on 11/16/2012 12:32:54 AM

Beautiful Creatures....its such a wonderful book!!!

by wyotrees on 11/16/2012 12:05:16 AM