AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

11 things to love about Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, darlings! Turkey Day is one of our favorite holidays simply because it brings together so many things we love—excellent food, amazing friends and, for better...

Every Thanksgiving I run a 5k.... I love getting the exercise and not feeling guilty about eating sevral servings of well.... everything!

by piggy99 on 11/23/2012 12:48:06 PM

i met my new cousin this thanksgiving! she is adorable and i am so lucky to have such loving adorable cousins!

by sammyy99 on 11/23/2012 10:48:07 AM

do you like to read? be creative? be yourself? then join my club- Ravenclaw girls! You dont even have to like harry potter- Ravenclaw is a personality!

by ravenclawgirl on 11/22/2012 10:32:35 PM

My favorite part about Thanksgiving, is totally going up to my grandparent's house. We get to walk around my grandparent's small town that they live in, and get to enjoy EXCELLENT food!

by tropicdog on 11/22/2012 8:27:27 PM

I love our annual football game where my family and our neighbor's family (who have been friends for a really long time) play against each other, especially because I have an excuse to tackle my older cousins Smile

by cheerfulcheer on 11/22/2012 4:56:38 PM

my fam doesn't celebrate this cuz we're a dif culture

by aki2000 on 11/22/2012 4:54:00 PM

Can somebody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer my question this time!! Okay. You know how it's Thanksgiving and your supposed to be thankful for something? Well, I thought I was thankful for my parents today, but I stand corrected. Right now, I'm the only person in the house. Yes, you got it, they left me to go somewhere stupid. I really, really honestly think that my own parents don't love me. I love them, but I think that they don't love me back. My parents really DO hate me. I thought I was thankful for my parents, but I'm not anymore. I'm not sure if I want to live here in this house anymore. I'd rather be living outside, in the middle of nowhere, instead of here.
~ (aka, Lonely and unwanted)

Hey Girl! That really stinks? When are they getting back? I'm really sorry you feel that way. Think about what you ARE thankful for. Your friends, that you're healthy, that you have a home. You would be so surprised how many people don't even have that.  In the meantime, why don't you do some thanksgiving related crafts for fun? Or you could watch a thanksgiving day movie. Charlie Brown is awesome.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 11/22/2012 1:08:07 PM

So awesome and
Moderator Moderator Moderator?
I got the twisted sistas conditioner, shampoo, hairspray things in the mail yesterday, idky is it from buzz babes or something? I remember I entered a contest something like that and I only entered 3-4 times and left the page, I'm confused and shocked.. Plz answer?

Hey Girl, buzz babes is a product testing thing we send out and that apparently you signed up for.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Susmita24 on 11/22/2012 12:16:40 PM

Hey every1 head on over and check out my new club "PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING" and c if i can help u out with anythin

by codyvictoriamiranda on 11/22/2012 11:49:11 AM

I LOVE absolutely everything about Thanksgiving. It gives me a day to realize what I'm thankful for.

by hbgirl2001 on 11/22/2012 11:30:17 AM