3 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

4 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

7 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Better stockpile your snack cakes! Hostess closes up shop

OK, we know this isn’t really healthy news—although it might help trim kids’ waistlines, now that we think about it—but it’s a milestone nonetheless. So, here...

The chocolate cupcakes!!!Stocked up and am hiding them from my older bro, if he found them, they'd be gone lickety-split!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't want Hostess to go out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 12:09:34 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Why oh WHY did the workers on strike?ehh at least it's not little debbie.

by horseirl on 11/26/2012 12:39:56 PM

At least Michelle Obama will be happy

by Sangeet27 on 11/25/2012 9:22:26 PM

I find it hard to beleive that Hostess cannot afford to go on. It is so popular for the twinkie. Then the workers go on strike?! They should have known the company was going bankrupt. Did they expect the money to just appear in the Hostess company?! Now its shutting down for their greed. What about the workers who didnt go on strike? Now they will lose their job. I dont care the cupcakes are gone. I care about all the people who wont be able to put food on the table now. Think before you ask for more. Gee whiz people. Think for a second.

by katgirly on 11/22/2012 2:05:22 AM

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! how in the world could they go out of business?! RIP Donuts

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:27:40 PM

This is a bigger deal than it should be - some big company will buy them, actually, they're already working out a deal to sell the company.

by karenbug88 on 11/19/2012 1:16:10 PM

my brother is obsessed with Twinkies soo for Christmas I am getting him like 3 boxes of Twinkies .

by tampagirl<3 on 11/19/2012 7:14:21 AM

Yeah. Seriously? My grandmother is going berserk! She keeps saying "Oh, I have to get to Walgreen's to get some of those donuts!" I've never had Hostess anything. But it's sad.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/19/2012 1:15:36 AM

happy and sad! Going to miss those ho-hos and zingers and such and sad that all those people are being laid off, but good for some people because im sure hostess has a hand in some peoples obesity issues too! Smile Frown

by <3BlueZebras<3 on 11/18/2012 11:00:49 PM

NOOOO! I just tried a twinkie for the first time and discovered their wonderfulness and now i can't get any?! This is just brutal! Curse you stupid economic problems!!!!

by lavlo on 11/18/2012 9:26:37 PM