6 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

9 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

10 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Better stockpile your snack cakes! Hostess closes up shop

OK, we know this isn’t really healthy news—although it might help trim kids’ waistlines, now that we think about it—but it’s a milestone nonetheless. So, here...

I used to resent Twinkies, now I regret never eating them. Frown But those CupCakes were the best ever! And Donettes? I LOVE those! They were the best breakfast on-the-go treats ever! I'm very sad but I'll be skinnier. Frown It's not going to be the same though.

by Gabriella123 on 11/18/2012 9:09:50 PM

Here's what I think will happen as a result:

November 18, 2013

Breaking news! Obesity rates have dropped 21%. Researchers have claimed it was a result of the closing of Hostess in 2012.

I mean, seriously? Your life will probably improve as a result of this.

Please excuse my username, I was 10.

by jonastwilight on 11/18/2012 8:52:12 PM

I love hostess. Why oh why did the bakers go on strike?

by Lizzylizard101 on 11/18/2012 8:45:39 PM

modmodmodmod
ok so i wake up at 6-6:10 in the morning and i'm 12. what time do you think i should go to bed at night? thanks!

Hey girlie, I would suggest going to bed around 10. That way you get 8 hours of sleep, and you should wake up feeling well rested.

Lauren T.

by sailaway11 on 11/18/2012 8:01:01 PM

I never even got to try a Twinkie! Frown

by fresnobee on 11/18/2012 7:35:40 PM

Where will I buy my Twinkies?! Oh wait. I hate Twinkies. But sad that Wonderbread is gone Frown

by kenzi143 on 11/18/2012 7:20:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have a question I hugged my one guy friend and when he hugged me he looked really smug and like prideful almost. When guys touch/hug girls does it help their pride or did his face mean something else? PLEASE HELP THANKS

Hey girlie, in this situation I don't know. It's different for different guys. It's possible that he has a crush on you or maybe it was just good for his self-esteem.

Lauren T.

by luette on 11/18/2012 7:05:48 PM

A world without Twinkies... OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

by smartnsassy on 11/18/2012 7:05:27 PM

Hi! Please join my style advice club!! It's so amazingly awesome!! I know you won't regret joining it!! It's also updated almost everyday!!! Smile Thanks, averya

by averya on 11/18/2012 12:50:51 PM

I have mixed feelings. I don't eat junk food a lot and when I do, these products are not my first choice. I'm very sad the cupcakes and donettes are going to be gone, but I'm glad things like that will be out of kids' diets.

by rileytibbles on 11/18/2012 12:46:41 PM