AN HOUR AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

2 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

3 HOURS AGO It's a wrap for your bad rep: http://t.co/nSxZE5JBAh

COMMENTS

Better stockpile your snack cakes! Hostess closes up shop

OK, we know this isn’t really healthy news—although it might help trim kids’ waistlines, now that we think about it—but it’s a milestone nonetheless. So, here...

YAY NO MORE TWINKIES!!!!! But :"( becuz my Ho-Hos and Ding Dongs and LITTLE DOUGHNUTS (Did I spell that right)!!!!

by Lex1 on 11/18/2012 12:44:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I won something from the September week four giveaway, should I have already gotten it in the mail?

Hey awtechnofish, oh yes you should have received it a long time ago. I would send an email to brittany@girlslife.com and tell her. She should be able to help you. Sorry about that! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by awtechnofish on 11/18/2012 12:42:30 PM

Well, I feel bad for all the people who luv Twinkies, but I never did so I'm okay with Hostess closing!

by genieinabottle on 11/18/2012 12:25:04 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the TWINKIES!!!! :,(

by galegirl on 11/18/2012 11:59:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
I was inspired by GL to have my own new years sleepover! But how to I do it with these following obstacles, and how can I convince my dad to accept it?? a) We have just moved into a whole house that used to be an apartment. Dad needs some time to furnish and work on it all, so "no party anytime soon". All I want is to have it in ONE room downstairs from him, my sis, & my dog. How can I convince him? b) he works on New Year's eve, 'cuz he's a musician. And he doesn't think that I can get any other supervisor like my relatives cuz they'll be doing their own thing at that time. What do I do? How do I find someone? I could find my mom, b/c she doesn't do anything on NYE, but she's divorced with my Dad.Plz reply as soon as possible.

Hey Vintage_Me123, tell him you just need one room and that's it. And for sleepovers you don't need furniture. All you need is some comfy pillows, blankets and sleeping bags. What about hanging with some friends for NYE? Call up your besties and see if you can tag along with one of them to bring in the new year. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Vintage_Me123 on 11/18/2012 11:21:35 AM

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHERE WILL I GET ALL MY HOHOS AND DINGDONGS????????? NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cheerfulcheer on 11/18/2012 11:19:28 AM

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO sad! I live right next to a gas station with a store, and that's where I got ALL of my fave snacks: TWINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my BFF are SO sad!!!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 11/18/2012 11:08:35 AM

It's okay because twinkies take like 30 years to decompose. I'd like to stockpile regular food, please.

by miley13t on 11/18/2012 10:57:43 AM

MY DING DONGS!

by ida.b.rocks on 11/18/2012 10:06:44 AM

MY favorite not-so-good-for-you treat's Donettes.

by otter77 on 11/18/2012 9:39:43 AM