9 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

12 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

12 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

November's Totally Tech week 2 winners!

Tricked-out gadgets always top our wish list, so this month, we’re hooking you up with some of this season’s coolest techie toys. From the touchscreen phones and...

omg i won the ihome headphones!

by jessicadanielle on 11/17/2012 4:41:20 PM

*sigh* I'll never win even though I really Really REALLY want to win the Tanda Zap next month

by keyesalex on 11/17/2012 2:27:13 PM

I didn't enter for any of these which is unlike me :I

Anyways good for them for winning! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:03:21 PM

omg!!! i won!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!

by alexislex112 on 11/16/2012 7:38:01 PM

Even though I wish it was me Congrats all of you who won you all probably deserved it!!!! ;)

by Rebekah0614 on 11/16/2012 6:35:06 PM

A girl from my town won! Im really happy! Even though i didnt win, its still cool

by pariskitty11 on 11/16/2012 5:50:11 PM

Congrats to winners!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, books, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, SO PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/16/2012 5:26:38 PM

Hey, so I just wanted to say thankyou!!!!! I never believed that i would win!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/16/2012 5:18:05 PM

How did i win?? Omg i never win things like this!! Sooo happy right now!! Laughing

by Callmestanton on 11/16/2012 5:09:02 PM

is it true that you guys hate me? Frown

by grandesprinkle on 11/16/2012 5:04:47 PM