Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

3 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

4 HOURS AGO Here's a BIG clue about GL's next cover girl (premiering next Fri!). Any guesses who *loves* this ice cream combo? pic.twitter.com/4vGeTaFTqq

COMMENTS

Shine on! Snag Victoria's sparkly Dec/Jan cover look

Since you loved Victoria Justice’s ultra glam getup on our Dec/Jan cover, we decided to keep the party rockin’! Here are five more pieces that perfectly complement...

These Pieces are really cute i love them tots do more of these!!!

by iluvpiggles on 11/24/2012 5:23:56 PM

I STILL haven't received the Dec/Jan issue! What is going on? Is there some kind of hold up? I see many other girls with the same question. Please Reply! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/19/2012 9:36:52 AM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/19/2012 9:34:41 AM

I wish they cost less but I like the Sequin dress and the skirt.

by fashionqn on 11/16/2012 10:26:30 PM

I'm all for sparkles for winter parties Smile I love the "Glitterati Gold Sequin Top" because it's a total stand out piece so you don't have to go too over the top. I would wear it with black legging simple black heels and little jewelry. So love it Smile Just wish it was less expensive!
Love the shoes too.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 8:58:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am subscribed to GirlsLife, and I was wondering when you think my issue with Victoria Justice on the cover will come? Thanks!

Hey girl,

You should receive the issue soon! If you're having trouble with your subscription, you can contact our subscription department at this link. Thanks for reading GL! https://secure.girlslife.com/

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/16/2012 8:14:54 PM

Its not my taste, but its alright. c:

by Chloe<3 on 11/16/2012 7:47:44 PM

Wow!!! I love this!!! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 11/16/2012 6:41:29 PM

love<3 but too expensive Frown cept maybe the skirt...

by aki2000 on 11/16/2012 6:08:48 PM

@ prplppleater: Your hair is a lot like mine. I got an angled cut not long ago with layers starting at the cheekbone and gradually getting longer. It is SO manageable now and requires almost no maintenance. Best hair decision I've ever made.

by lpolk on 11/16/2012 5:10:01 PM

In love with Katy Perry? Check out her fave covergirl products at covergirl.com.

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to vote in our Super Bowl style fash face off... and you could win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!