8 MINUTES AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

AN HOUR AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

COMMENTS

Shine on! Snag Victoria's sparkly Dec/Jan cover look

Since you loved Victoria Justice’s ultra glam getup on our Dec/Jan cover, we decided to keep the party rockin’! Here are five more pieces that perfectly complement...

These Pieces are really cute i love them tots do more of these!!!

by iluvpiggles on 11/24/2012 5:23:56 PM

I STILL haven't received the Dec/Jan issue! What is going on? Is there some kind of hold up? I see many other girls with the same question. Please Reply! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/19/2012 9:36:52 AM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/19/2012 9:34:41 AM

I wish they cost less but I like the Sequin dress and the skirt.

by fashionqn on 11/16/2012 10:26:30 PM

I'm all for sparkles for winter parties Smile I love the "Glitterati Gold Sequin Top" because it's a total stand out piece so you don't have to go too over the top. I would wear it with black legging simple black heels and little jewelry. So love it Smile Just wish it was less expensive!
Love the shoes too.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 8:58:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am subscribed to GirlsLife, and I was wondering when you think my issue with Victoria Justice on the cover will come? Thanks!

Hey girl,

You should receive the issue soon! If you're having trouble with your subscription, you can contact our subscription department at this link. Thanks for reading GL! https://secure.girlslife.com/

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/16/2012 8:14:54 PM

Its not my taste, but its alright. c:

by Chloe<3 on 11/16/2012 7:47:44 PM

Wow!!! I love this!!! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 11/16/2012 6:41:29 PM

love<3 but too expensive Frown cept maybe the skirt...

by aki2000 on 11/16/2012 6:08:48 PM

@ prplppleater: Your hair is a lot like mine. I got an angled cut not long ago with layers starting at the cheekbone and gradually getting longer. It is SO manageable now and requires almost no maintenance. Best hair decision I've ever made.

by lpolk on 11/16/2012 5:10:01 PM