11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

12 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Wish upon a shooting star tonight!

Better start brainstorming a good wish, babes, ‘cause tonight’s your chance to send ‘em out into the universe. From sunset tonight through dawn tomorrow (that’s dusk on...

Of course I just see this now!

by 15hayhay on 12/1/2012 9:05:18 AM

i was outside at night, but not that late/early. on the 17, i was at my crush's birthday party and we set off lanterns, like in tangled. then some people posted on facebook that they saw ufos. =]

by the_last_ninja on 11/25/2012 6:32:16 PM

man, i wish i had known...=(

by the_last_ninja on 11/25/2012 6:12:22 PM

I'm really insecure! My parents and friends say that I'm pretty, but I certainly don't see it, and none of the guys at school seem to either! I'm too tall, and skinny but not in the right ways! I'm totally flat cheste and have no bum! I have super pale skin, and you can see my veins really bad! I don't know what to do! I'm a sophmore but I really don't want to wear makeup, because I don't want to cover up what God gave me I guess! Lol! How can I raise my self esteem a little?! I'm so confused! How can all the adults think I'm pretty and nobody my age?!

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself, I am sure you are beautiful! Having a small chest and bottom means you are healthy! If you don't want to wear makeup because you're happy with your natural beauty, that is perfectly fine! If your friends think you're pretty, they're your age, so cut yourself some slack! Try making a list of everything you like about yourself and reading it when you're feeling down. You have so many great qualities, so don't forget that!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by selgomez1997 on 11/16/2012 10:32:36 PM

I've only seen 1 shooting star in my life so I HAVE to see this! Smile This will be perfect bonding for my Dad and I!

BTW did anybody else think this article was going to be about a recipe by the picture? lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:08:01 PM

COOL!!! I so am going to look tonight!!! Laughing

by BabyDahl13 on 11/16/2012 6:43:09 PM

So, whenever I post something, it never shows up.. Why is that?

hey girl! huh, that is really strange, I'm not sure...is this showing up? Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by lollipop68 on 11/16/2012 4:48:27 PM

Thanks GL!! I'll try to see this tonight Laughing Also, a few months ago, I didn't get my GL issue even though we paid for it.. I get my magazine through this Special Olympics thing though, so would that be why I didn't get it maybe?

hey girl! I'm really not sure. You could call our subscriptions office for further help. The number is 410-426-9600, and the extension is 133.

xoxo

Katie L.

by lollipop68 on 11/16/2012 4:46:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I haven't gotten GL what should I do

hey girl! Don't worry, just give it a week or so to get to you. Not all of the issue have reached readers yet...give it time!

xoxo

Katie L.

by juliacar on 11/16/2012 3:31:29 PM

This is totally cool! I've only seen one shooting star in my LIFE.
*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, books, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, SO PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/16/2012 3:19:15 PM