AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

12 stars we're thankful for

People play a big role in our lives, from Mom and Dad to the celebs on magazine covers. We decided to take a minute and reflect on...

I love Taylor not only because she's extremely talented and beautiful, but because she's also a really great role model. She doesn't drink, smoke, or wear really short dresses or anything like that.

by gingerpup on 12/14/2012 8:32:59 PM

I'd like to add Dan Howell and Phil Lester, two British YouTubers (danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil), because they're AWESOME people, and they've helped a lot of fans who are depressed, suicidal, or self-harming. ^.^

by Dawnstar on 11/25/2012 5:42:16 PM

OMG One direction of croues.

by Shroomgirl on 11/24/2012 2:58:13 PM

OMG I<3 TAYLOR LAUTNER! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HIM!

by pax551 on 11/22/2012 8:24:42 PM

OMG these are all my fave celebs!!!! I am most thankful for One Direction!

by ceceandrocky20 on 11/22/2012 11:53:00 AM

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone come on over to club Pretty Much Everything. I got advice, I can help you with problems related to pretty much everything (lol). I still need some more poeple in office. This club is brand new, so I don't have a lot on there currently, but I am going to update it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please come over and check it out, ask me Q's or just chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by codyvictoriamiranda on 11/22/2012 10:35:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
For a while now, none of my comments have shown up! What's going on?

hey girl! I'm so sorry, that's really strange. I could have sworn I saw a comment from you earlier this week...maybe it's just on your computer they don't show up? Sounds like some sort of glitch to me. I'll have the GL team try and figure it out. Hang in there, chica.

xoxo

Katie L.

by BabyBallerina on 11/21/2012 4:59:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This Thanksgiving break I want to do more than just sit around my house. Can you please give me some ideas of things I can do to have fun? Friday I am going Black Friday shopping, and Thursday I am eating dinner, but I could use something to do for the morning and noon. And then there is the weekend where I definitely need things to do! Please give me some ideas! Thank you so much in advance.

hey girl! for Thursday, you could help prepare the Turkey Day meal. You could also try your hand at a fun fall dessert to serve to fam and friends after Thanksgiving dinner. Or, have your own little TV marathon to catch up on a show you've always wanted to watch (I'm doing that with Gossip Girl at the moment, tee hee.) over the weekend, host a sleepover with friends, go to a museum, go ice skating, try some arts and crafts, take a hike, sleep in, redecorate your room, try something new! the possibilites are endless.

xoxo

Katie L.

by LovePeaceHope on 11/21/2012 4:37:00 PM

i'm definetly thankful for taylor swift and robert pattinson!

by cgirl109 on 11/21/2012 4:30:45 PM

I LOVE 1D and Rob Pat is my dream guy <3 I have dreams about him a lot Smile lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/21/2012 3:56:35 PM