7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

12 stars we're thankful for

People play a big role in our lives, from Mom and Dad to the celebs on magazine covers. We decided to take a minute and reflect on...

I'm thankful 4 Taylor Swift, of COURSE, because without her, my frenz and I wouldn't have been jammin to We are Never Ever Getting Back 2gether!!! Smile)

by McCow on 11/21/2012 3:55:04 PM

Super thankful for Demi and Taylor. Both of their songs have influenced me and I don't knw what I would do without them! <3

by kenzi143 on 11/21/2012 3:37:37 PM

Yeah go Emma boo Miley? What has she done for society?

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/21/2012 3:14:03 PM

wow miley cyrus and justin bieber have almost the same hair! haha. i couldnt live without taylor swifts music and p!nks songs are super empowering!

by sarahaqua17 on 11/21/2012 2:18:35 PM

ONE DIRECTION!!! <3

by AlwaysDreamer on 11/21/2012 1:56:25 PM

Personally i love One Direction, Taylor Swift, and Demi...though unfortunately the song that would currently describe my life by Taylor Swift is Invisible.....sigh.......vhe got a gf before icould work up my courage..

by LilyLookALike on 11/21/2012 1:19:19 PM

Do you love David Archuleta? Are you his #1 fan? Or do you just love his music? If so, join Official David Archuleta Fan Club! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! (except VP) join today!!!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 11/21/2012 1:05:13 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you! i need a VP!

by messy-luv's-you on 11/21/2012 12:15:10 PM

Josh Hutcherson should be on here

by ljbdaisy on 11/21/2012 11:40:42 AM

wait... that wasn't Zac Efron singing in High school musical though...

by ljbdaisy on 11/21/2012 11:38:41 AM