Bridget M.

is modding

7 MINUTES AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

2 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

COMMENTS

12 stars we're thankful for

People play a big role in our lives, from Mom and Dad to the celebs on magazine covers. We decided to take a minute and reflect on...

I am most thankful for Zac Efron because he can sing, act and dance, and I'm super thankful he’s had a successful career with big roles in movies like The Lucky One and Hairspray.

by otter77 on 11/21/2012 11:27:53 AM

*cough* Why isn't Selena Gomez on this list? Um...hello...awesome role model anyone?

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/21/2012 11:21:32 AM

You know what? Before you start hating on Demi and Miley, think. Miley gave the hair she chopped off to charity. So don't hate it. She already gets enough of it as is. Demi? She ut HERSELF into rehab. Not someone else. She felt there were things she needed to get help with, so she did--herself. She is an inspiration, because even though she received so many threats, she is still with us. Good. She's only 19-20! Don't hate on her clothes or hair. She can be wo she wants. Don't be mean because of that. You should be happy for her, because of everything she went through, and she is strong. Sorry for the rant, but I still get mad when they hurt them. THEY PUT UP WITH ENOUGH AS IS! You don't need to add to it!

by happyone123 on 11/21/2012 11:18:22 AM

Jennifer Lawrence she rocked in the hunger games

by ashabimc on 11/21/2012 10:45:27 AM

MODMODMODMOD
ok so I'm getting moved to advanced math but last years crush is in it. I was great friends with him last year untill a mean girl came and said things about me and he hates me. I'm happy and advanced math but Bc hes in it I feel like I cant be myself or awnser questions Bc in scared he would judge me. Help plz in super self cousious now

hey girl! never, ever let a boy make you feel that way. dont be afraid to be YOU in front of anyone. If he's going to hate you based on a couple of things some girl said, he is so not worth an ounce of your time. Don't worry about it, and good luck in advanced math! you'll do great.

xoxo

Katie L.

by epicvicky on 11/21/2012 10:37:48 AM

Who knows who James Roday is? If you do, join the Psych fan club! We need you! So hurry!

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 10:37:23 AM

hayden looks like shes puffingout her chest. Robert um.... hes just..yea. GO TAYLOR L AND JB! btw, i like the old Miley... JB looks way better in dis pic. Well... idk wut 2 say next!!! Not like it matters...hehe

by VeveJen on 11/21/2012 10:13:40 AM

1D!!!!!!! I LOVE U LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!! AND IM SOOOOO VERY THANKFUL THAT THERE A BAND AND I LOVE THEM!!!!!

by serenitybaum on 11/21/2012 10:00:35 AM

*****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!***********************

My club, Style Advice! gives you great ideas for fashion and style! I post a new tip every single day! We would like more members than we already have now, and we would love you to join! We will answer your questions if you have any asap! Smile Thanks for reading this! See you there! Smile -averya

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE NOW!!!!**************

by averya on 11/21/2012 1:22:51 AM

Selena Gomez should of been on this list! She's a huge role model, and totally a fan favorite! Smile Plus she is staring in a ton of new movies! I think Selena should of been included in this one!

by averya on 11/21/2012 1:22:28 AM