3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

3 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

4 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

12 stars we're thankful for

People play a big role in our lives, from Mom and Dad to the celebs on magazine covers. We decided to take a minute and reflect on...

I love Taylor not only because she's extremely talented and beautiful, but because she's also a really great role model. She doesn't drink, smoke, or wear really short dresses or anything like that.

by gingerpup on 12/14/2012 8:32:59 PM

I'd like to add Dan Howell and Phil Lester, two British YouTubers (danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil), because they're AWESOME people, and they've helped a lot of fans who are depressed, suicidal, or self-harming. ^.^

by Dawnstar on 11/25/2012 5:42:16 PM

OMG One direction of croues.

by Shroomgirl on 11/24/2012 2:58:13 PM

OMG I<3 TAYLOR LAUTNER! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HIM!

by pax551 on 11/22/2012 8:24:42 PM

OMG these are all my fave celebs!!!! I am most thankful for One Direction!

by ceceandrocky20 on 11/22/2012 11:53:00 AM

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone come on over to club Pretty Much Everything. I got advice, I can help you with problems related to pretty much everything (lol). I still need some more poeple in office. This club is brand new, so I don't have a lot on there currently, but I am going to update it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please come over and check it out, ask me Q's or just chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by codyvictoriamiranda on 11/22/2012 10:35:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
For a while now, none of my comments have shown up! What's going on?

hey girl! I'm so sorry, that's really strange. I could have sworn I saw a comment from you earlier this week...maybe it's just on your computer they don't show up? Sounds like some sort of glitch to me. I'll have the GL team try and figure it out. Hang in there, chica.

xoxo

Katie L.

by BabyBallerina on 11/21/2012 4:59:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This Thanksgiving break I want to do more than just sit around my house. Can you please give me some ideas of things I can do to have fun? Friday I am going Black Friday shopping, and Thursday I am eating dinner, but I could use something to do for the morning and noon. And then there is the weekend where I definitely need things to do! Please give me some ideas! Thank you so much in advance.

hey girl! for Thursday, you could help prepare the Turkey Day meal. You could also try your hand at a fun fall dessert to serve to fam and friends after Thanksgiving dinner. Or, have your own little TV marathon to catch up on a show you've always wanted to watch (I'm doing that with Gossip Girl at the moment, tee hee.) over the weekend, host a sleepover with friends, go to a museum, go ice skating, try some arts and crafts, take a hike, sleep in, redecorate your room, try something new! the possibilites are endless.

xoxo

Katie L.

by LovePeaceHope on 11/21/2012 4:37:00 PM

i'm definetly thankful for taylor swift and robert pattinson!

by cgirl109 on 11/21/2012 4:30:45 PM

I LOVE 1D and Rob Pat is my dream guy <3 I have dreams about him a lot Smile lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/21/2012 3:56:35 PM

I'm thankful 4 Taylor Swift, of COURSE, because without her, my frenz and I wouldn't have been jammin to We are Never Ever Getting Back 2gether!!! Smile)

by McCow on 11/21/2012 3:55:04 PM

Super thankful for Demi and Taylor. Both of their songs have influenced me and I don't knw what I would do without them! <3

by kenzi143 on 11/21/2012 3:37:37 PM

Yeah go Emma boo Miley? What has she done for society?

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/21/2012 3:14:03 PM

wow miley cyrus and justin bieber have almost the same hair! haha. i couldnt live without taylor swifts music and p!nks songs are super empowering!

by sarahaqua17 on 11/21/2012 2:18:35 PM

ONE DIRECTION!!! <3

by AlwaysDreamer on 11/21/2012 1:56:25 PM

Personally i love One Direction, Taylor Swift, and Demi...though unfortunately the song that would currently describe my life by Taylor Swift is Invisible.....sigh.......vhe got a gf before icould work up my courage..

by LilyLookALike on 11/21/2012 1:19:19 PM

Do you love David Archuleta? Are you his #1 fan? Or do you just love his music? If so, join Official David Archuleta Fan Club! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! (except VP) join today!!!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 11/21/2012 1:05:13 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you! i need a VP!

by messy-luv's-you on 11/21/2012 12:15:10 PM

Josh Hutcherson should be on here

by ljbdaisy on 11/21/2012 11:40:42 AM

wait... that wasn't Zac Efron singing in High school musical though...

by ljbdaisy on 11/21/2012 11:38:41 AM

I am most thankful for Zac Efron because he can sing, act and dance, and I'm super thankful he’s had a successful career with big roles in movies like The Lucky One and Hairspray.

by otter77 on 11/21/2012 11:27:53 AM

*cough* Why isn't Selena Gomez on this list? Um...hello...awesome role model anyone?

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/21/2012 11:21:32 AM

You know what? Before you start hating on Demi and Miley, think. Miley gave the hair she chopped off to charity. So don't hate it. She already gets enough of it as is. Demi? She ut HERSELF into rehab. Not someone else. She felt there were things she needed to get help with, so she did--herself. She is an inspiration, because even though she received so many threats, she is still with us. Good. She's only 19-20! Don't hate on her clothes or hair. She can be wo she wants. Don't be mean because of that. You should be happy for her, because of everything she went through, and she is strong. Sorry for the rant, but I still get mad when they hurt them. THEY PUT UP WITH ENOUGH AS IS! You don't need to add to it!

by happyone123 on 11/21/2012 11:18:22 AM

Jennifer Lawrence she rocked in the hunger games

by ashabimc on 11/21/2012 10:45:27 AM

MODMODMODMOD
ok so I'm getting moved to advanced math but last years crush is in it. I was great friends with him last year untill a mean girl came and said things about me and he hates me. I'm happy and advanced math but Bc hes in it I feel like I cant be myself or awnser questions Bc in scared he would judge me. Help plz in super self cousious now

hey girl! never, ever let a boy make you feel that way. dont be afraid to be YOU in front of anyone. If he's going to hate you based on a couple of things some girl said, he is so not worth an ounce of your time. Don't worry about it, and good luck in advanced math! you'll do great.

xoxo

Katie L.

by epicvicky on 11/21/2012 10:37:48 AM

Who knows who James Roday is? If you do, join the Psych fan club! We need you! So hurry!

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 10:37:23 AM

hayden looks like shes puffingout her chest. Robert um.... hes just..yea. GO TAYLOR L AND JB! btw, i like the old Miley... JB looks way better in dis pic. Well... idk wut 2 say next!!! Not like it matters...hehe

by VeveJen on 11/21/2012 10:13:40 AM

1D!!!!!!! I LOVE U LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!! AND IM SOOOOO VERY THANKFUL THAT THERE A BAND AND I LOVE THEM!!!!!

by serenitybaum on 11/21/2012 10:00:35 AM

*****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!***********************

My club, Style Advice! gives you great ideas for fashion and style! I post a new tip every single day! We would like more members than we already have now, and we would love you to join! We will answer your questions if you have any asap! Smile Thanks for reading this! See you there! Smile -averya

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE NOW!!!!**************

by averya on 11/21/2012 1:22:51 AM

Selena Gomez should of been on this list! She's a huge role model, and totally a fan favorite! Smile Plus she is staring in a ton of new movies! I think Selena should of been included in this one!

by averya on 11/21/2012 1:22:28 AM