11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

12 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

13 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Zendaya vs. Carly

The 2012 American Music Awards left so many catchy songs in our heads this week. Are they still stuck in yours, too? One of the other things...

Carly, Zendayas hair looks weird ! and her dress is not red carpet worthy

by teddy878 on 11/23/2012 7:42:12 PM

honestly, I like both. i adore Carly's dress, but Zendaya's top is gorgeous as well. i might be a bit biased to Carly because i was really surprised that a Disney actor was standing in front of a wall that said logos for ABC news, American music awards, etc. either way, they both look stunning.

by fashionista997 on 11/23/2012 7:40:45 PM

I love both of them and they look really good but i think Carly's is better. I dont think that Zendaya's really suits the red carpet.

by Savy88 on 11/23/2012 6:56:21 PM

zendaya. i like the style better

by kewauneegal on 11/23/2012 6:53:22 PM

Zendaya rocked it!!!!!!!

by kiandra01 on 11/23/2012 6:32:52 PM

definitley Zendaya Smile

by karasinski on 11/23/2012 6:23:36 PM

Neither... except if Carly's dress was above her knees and she wore a black blazer with stockings and gray boots, i wood totally choose Carly Laughing But i do like Zendaya's shoes

by VeveJen on 11/23/2012 6:02:55 PM

Honestly I don't like either. Zendaya's is waaay too old for her and the dress has already been worn by Rumer Willis. Also I hate the fake bob look and her lips are too bright for this look. Carly's dress washes her out, but I think if it was in a different color and she had dressier hair, she would look amazing.

by gigishook on 11/23/2012 5:41:50 PM

I hate those dresses that show so much cleavage and go down far, like what Carly Rae is wearing. And I love Zendaya's dress and her faux bob is beautiful, so definitely Zendaya.

by LovePeaceHope on 11/23/2012 4:23:49 PM

I'm 14, and I realized that my weight goes up and down within a 3 pound range everyday. I'm not on my period on the days I'm a little bit heavier or anything like that, I really haven't found anything different between all of the days.Is this normal?

Hey chickie, it's totally normal for your weight to fluctuate throughout the day so there's no problem that it doesn't remain constant from day to day. Water retention plays a part in this, period or not, and it really is nothing to worry about!

Jenn S.