1 HOURS AGO Wow, Malia, we're officially SO jealous: http://t.co/dbdXVUxHnF pic.twitter.com/xTo6ENnKQW

2 HOURS AGO The #RydelRYL signing tour @ #barnesandnoble starts TOMORROW! See @rydelR5 in Boca Raton (Glades Rd) at 11a! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

3 HOURS AGO We've all been there—here's what to do when your BFF blows you off for her new boo: http://t.co/qmIxuzfrcG pic.twitter.com/JEU9kEUtA2

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Zendaya vs. Carly

The 2012 American Music Awards left so many catchy songs in our heads this week. Are they still stuck in yours, too? One of the other things...

i kind of like both, but i think carly's is just a bit better (:

by <3bluezebras<3 on 11/23/2012 4:04:38 PM

Honestly,I wish I could switch their outfits. But if I had to choose,Zendaya. Even though I hate her hair like that and I wish she wore a different lipstick color,the outfit fits her face and body better. Carly's dress does look good on her color wise,but the over-all feel is too 'mature' for her. I know she's like 25 but her face looks really pretty and young so the dress doesn't flow well on her. Also,the dress doesn't suit her body well. But they both are beautiful Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/23/2012 3:55:38 PM

I think Zendaya would look better in Carly raes dress and carly rae would look better in zendayas dress.

by sassafras2002 on 11/23/2012 3:19:18 PM

Zendaya looks sassy and elegant at the same time. My vote goes to...Zendaya.

by transform2314 on 11/23/2012 2:57:00 PM

I think Zendaya looks better, but Carly still looks so good! Zendaya looks selegant, too!

by livvirox12 on 11/23/2012 2:49:37 PM

Zendaya's looks good but her hair is... ? Carly's is classicly chic and it's totally just a lot better than Zendayas outfit. I think Z is experimenting and it's working out ok, just not great.

by Pandagirl528 on 11/23/2012 2:30:35 PM

Zendaya's is lovely! So vintage and classy yet fun and modern. Carly's is okay, but it doesnt suit her body type. The dress makes her look shorter and the waist is too big. Not fitting for her, but Zendaya's is so classy and pretty. And hbgirl2001, her weird and outrageous attempts at looking good worked. I love her outfit.

by sfluv on 11/23/2012 2:15:36 PM

Carly! Carly looks elegant, classy, and glam. Zendaya's had way to much going on, and I hate her hair!

by Sarah510 on 11/23/2012 2:12:44 PM

I really love Zendaya's outfit the whole thing from the hair to the shoes it's uber cute!!!!!!!!!!

by dixie21 on 11/23/2012 1:59:09 PM