AN HOUR AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๏ฟฝ

1 HOURS AGO These holiday outfits will have you looking like a queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘‘

3 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

Fash face off: Zendaya vs. Carly

The 2012 American Music Awards left so many catchy songs in our heads this week. Are they still stuck in yours, too? One of the other things...

by keyreader on 11/23/2012 1:37:54 PM

I have to go with Zendaya... Not a big fan of the hair, but LOVE the dress! Go Zendaya!

by fresnobee on 11/23/2012 1:23:28 PM

Zendaya rocked the carpet BEST. Youve just gotta love her wild side in style! But im not sayin Carly's pretty dress isnt daring either! They both have beautiful pizzaz!! PERIOD! Laughing ~uniquester

by uniquester on 11/23/2012 1:22:51 PM

carly's is getting on my nerves. she seems to me that she is trying too hard to be this pop star that she wants to be. Zendaya looks better because her outfit is put together better and she is dressing her age, even though i like "Call Me Maybe". Smile

by peace6767 on 11/23/2012 1:02:15 PM

I say Carly but that is because im not a fan of Zendaya's hair.

by gentrye on 11/23/2012 12:38:22 PM

Zendaya! It's cute and unique! OMG I'm in looooove!

by piggy99 on 11/23/2012 12:32:40 PM

Totally Zendaya!!!!!!!

by katicat6 on 11/23/2012 12:31:04 PM

totally zendaya. carlys is way too long.

by kelseyiscool on 11/23/2012 12:17:50 PM

Carly's is obviously better. She looks FABULOUS! She is simple and understated which is better than Zendaya's weird and outrageous attempts in looking good.

by hbgirl2001 on 11/23/2012 11:54:22 AM

Not a huge fan of either. To me, Carly's dress would look better on someone taller. I guess Zendaya wins because her dress works on her a bit better..but she's looked better in my opinion

by maggie183 on 11/23/2012 11:52:16 AM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!

'Tis the season for holiday craftingโ€”and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.