5 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

6 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

7 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Zendaya vs. Carly

The 2012 American Music Awards left so many catchy songs in our heads this week. Are they still stuck in yours, too? One of the other things...

I'm gonna have to go with Zendaya. Like someone said, I don't think Carly's dress really fits her nicely. It's very pretty...but its gotta fit you and...I'm a sucker for leopard print.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/23/2012 11:44:53 AM

I think both girls rocked the red carpet but Zendaya took the show from the hair to the dress and the tots adorbs shoess. Zendaya wins this face off hands down.

by klynngirl0808 on 11/23/2012 11:31:56 AM

ZSWAGGER but i like Carly's hair alot more just dont like carly's dress loooove Zswaggers dress

by codyvictoriamiranda on 11/23/2012 11:09:01 AM

Carly! That's a no brainer Smile

by sammyy99 on 11/23/2012 10:49:57 AM

i like Carly's dress, but i think it's just too average. you see celebs wearing dresses like that all the time.

Zendaya, on the other hand, looks fabulous! her dress is gorgeous and sophisticated and her bob just adds to the retro-cool look. And her makeup is perfect - subtle cheeks and eyes with bright pink lips - Fab! Smile

by gymcat on 11/23/2012 10:28:11 AM

Zendaya rocked the red carpet best.

by otter77 on 11/23/2012 10:11:37 AM

Zendaya all the way!!

by gracezoom144 on 11/23/2012 10:05:12 AM

Sorry, but i disagree with you, BabyDahl13! I like Zendaya's better because it's more of a winter dress and it's very fun! Even though i didn't like her hair(looks like a rat's) I thought the dress suited Zendaya very nicely, but that's just what i thought!
Although i liked Zendaya's better i thought Carly's floor lengh dress was very cute! I agree with you how the color suits her skin tone, but i wouldn't wear that dress. I would wear Zenadaya's dress anyday! Overall i liked Zendaya's Cheetah Dress because it is a perfect dress for teen girls!

by citygirls1241 on 11/23/2012 10:03:35 AM

Uhhhh, well, the obvious winner is Zendaya.
She looks awesome in that dress! Also, I like her short hair cut. It goes great with the dress, and hints at sophistication.
Carly is OK in that dress. I don't really like it, personally. It isn't very flattering, the way the dress lays from her waist-down.
Zendaya wins for sure. Easy dicison.

by Laineyluv123 on 11/23/2012 9:50:36 AM

I think they are both stunning, but Carly looks just a little better.

Carly looks sparkely and pretty, while Zendayas looks short and dull.

by gin15 on 11/23/2012 9:32:07 AM