AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

13 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Zendaya vs. Carly

The 2012 American Music Awards left so many catchy songs in our heads this week. Are they still stuck in yours, too? One of the other things...

I think Zendaya won! I love her poofy skirt and chic leapord print top, and the shoes pull it all together. Also, Zendaya's hairstyle is really unique. Carly's is good too, but I think her dress is too low cut for her body type. Also, I think flouncy poofy 50's dresses would look way better on her. Zendaya won!!

by swimchickliz on 11/23/2012 9:28:18 AM

Zendaya all the way!

by coco4 on 11/23/2012 9:16:03 AM

I agree with BabyDahl13 I LOATHE Zendaya's hair it looks messy and unkempt. Carly Rae looks beautiful with her shy smile and modest hair, and her dress is STUNNING.

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/23/2012 8:41:28 AM

I loved Zendaya's look.I like Zendaya's outfit and hair. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was her shoes.
I didn't like Carly's dress, but her hair was cute!

by ivylougirl on 11/23/2012 8:08:43 AM

Definitely Zendaya. <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 11/23/2012 3:54:53 AM

honestly, they both showed off their assets and their figures and both look amazing. this is a tie.

by soccerlover99 on 11/23/2012 2:42:20 AM

I really like Carly's dress, but i dont think it fits her very well. Her stylist should have made sure it did, so I think Zendaya wins this faceoff. her hair and shoes are adorbs!

by tswiftluver13 on 11/23/2012 12:45:47 AM

I think they both looked amazing honestly but I like Carly's better.

Zendaya's dress is pretty but it doesn't make her look amazing or anything. I think it honestly is a little too much. I also really do not like her hair.

Carly though looks stunning! The dress id a perfect length and a perfect color for her skin tone. It doesn't show too much skin but makes her look very flattering. The dress itself is just gorgeous and Carly's makeup and hair look great along with it!!!

Carly definitely wins my vote. I think she looks amazing! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 11/23/2012 12:13:46 AM