2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Matchmaking madness: Handle your 'rents set-up schemes

Whenever I go to parties with my parents, they always try to set me up with their friends’ son—my childhood playmate. He’s weird, and I have no...

MOD! I really want to ask my crush out but I don't know how to. Since we only have one
Class together I don't see him too often so I text him and he texts me back but he never texts me
First. How do I ask him out? What do I do if he says no?

Try not texting him for a little, he may text you! It's worth a try! If you want to ask him out, ask him if he wants to hang out with friends, in a group...thats a great start! Maybe ice skating or movies? If he says no, than give him a little break and maybe try again another time. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by liltiger on 12/26/2012 8:54:18 AM

What's the difference between "going out", and being "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"? Can you do both? Does dating mean the same thing as "going out"?

Hey ithelin, "going out" means just going on dates and hanging out as friends. Being boyfriend and girlfriend means you are an official couple. And yup in a relationship you go out and couples often say they "go out". Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ithelin on 11/25/2012 10:59:02 PM

lol...i love bill's response

by the_last_ninja on 11/25/2012 5:44:26 PM

what do i get my bf for Christmas? I want him to like it,(obveoucly) but i just don't know... he's really into theater and we all see movies a lot but...should i get him anything at all? I don't want to get him something better or worse than what he gets me...

Hey ithelin, what about his favorite movie on dvd? Maybe a gift card to your fave movie theater. Even tickets to a play that will be on soon. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ithelin on 11/22/2012 10:50:08 PM

The guy ive been crushing on forever keeps staring at me... Like whenever we are in the same classes or even in assemblies. He walked over my way (really close) once at school today but then went and sat near me with his friend. Do you think he might like me?? What should i do???

hey girl! it's hard to tell. keep talking to him and flirting with him and see where things go. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Enriquette96 on 11/21/2012 3:46:17 AM

LOL Thats funny, but just try and act like you are interested in others so that they will stop bugging you. Good luck!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/20/2012 8:33:35 PM

me and my b plan to have our first kiss together next Friday( SO EXITED!!!!!) but i was thinking what age is to young to kiss (SORRY DON'T WANT TO TELL U AGE!)
THANK U LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Babe, it depends on the girl and their maturity. Do you think you're ready?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by AarynJ on 11/20/2012 4:02:53 PM

I kinda like this guy in my class and I really want to talk to him. The thing is I don't sit anywhere near him, I've never talked to him before, and I'm not great with carrying on a conversation since I'm incredibly shy; especially when it comes to guys. I set a goal that I want to talk to him before December 1st. Can you give me some tips with ways to talk to him and carry on a conversation? Thank you SO much for your time and help! It means a lot!

Hey girl, why not wish him a happy Thanksgiving or ask him about a homework assignment? Compliments or homework are a great way to break the ice. Have a less shy friend dare you or even introduce you two so you carry through with it. Sometimes a little push makes all the difference.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Misbubbles on 11/19/2012 8:36:24 PM

my bf is super clumsy! He wiped out on his bike right in front of me! It's kinda embaressing!! He's REALLY sweet though! What do I do to make him feel better because he's so negative about himself? Help!

Hey girl, by trying to laugh off those clumsy moments and realizing they say nothing about his character. Downplay those "embarrassing" moments and you'll help him build confidence and show what matters most is what's inside, not how coordinated he is outside.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ithelin on 11/19/2012 7:53:22 PM

I don't know if I want a BF!! Currently I'm Single and not sure if I want to mingle. There are times when I find myself wishing that I had a BF. Wishing that we could go out. But sometimes I'm not so sure. Last year I had a boyfriend. He kind of stunk. He didn't cheat or hurt me but it seemed so pointless. Any advice??

Hey girl, I totally feel you. The thing is, there's pros and cons to being both single and taken. But trust me, as someone who's been single for quite sometime, it's really nice to be able to focus just on you and your friends so enjoy it. When you meet that amazing someone, the BF thing will fall into place. In the meantime, however, just embrace getting to know you and only give that single status up for someone who's exceptional and who you genuinely like, not just who fits the BF role.

xoxo