18 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Matchmaking madness: Handle your 'rents set-up schemes

Whenever I go to parties with my parents, they always try to set me up with their friends’ son—my childhood playmate. He’s weird, and I have no...

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:20:40 PM

Hey girl, it's natural to explore. I think for now that's a private matter I'd keep to yourself, but don't feel guilty over it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by auslly123 on 11/19/2012 6:40:16 PM

MOD So I have a winter formal coming up. I'm curvy and tall. Can you give me some ideas about what to wear? Make up and hair? Thanks!! P.S. Attire is very formal and, well, ya know...Smile

Hey girl, I'd do a chic updo, little black dress (maybe a Grecian goddess vibe) with some sparkly jewelry. For make-up, keep it natural: light eyeshadow and a pink lip. I'd suggest in general though taking your friends shopping and trying on dresses together. Make it an afternoon and have a dress panel for all of you so you look amazing for your dance!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by HappyFeet16 on 11/19/2012 6:38:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy who likes me and I'm starting to like him back..one major prob tho: I'm in 11th grade and he's in 9th.
What do you think of that age difference? What (if anything) should I do?
THANKS!!<3

Hey girl, I don't think the age difference is a biggie at the moment. Just continue to go for it and enjoy what you have!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by maggie183 on 11/19/2012 6:33:15 PM

My parents hinted at me about a family friend and as soon as they saw I wasnt interested dropped the hinting. I know people who have parents like yours and I feel sorry for the pressure.

by fashionqn on 11/19/2012 6:20:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy I really like that's in my Spanish 2 class, he's a junior and I'm a freshman. This guy found out and told him that I like him, but ever since then he's joked around with me and talked to me even more than before. My friends think he's flirting with me, but I'm not sure since he's a junior and I'm only a freshman. My friends also want me to get his number. What should I do and do you think he's flirting? Thanks soooo much! Smile

Hey girl, I'd see if you guys can hang out one on one and get a better sense of the vibes that way. A lot changes when you're together in person, and if he does agree to hang, you may see that flirting, assuming it is, become sparks.

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by jellybean1998 on 11/19/2012 5:52:40 PM

***********JOIN STYLE ADVICE!!!********************

My club, Style Advice! is fulled with great tips on fashion! We would like to have more members than we do now! Your members right now seem to love the club! I had one member tell me,"This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" It was so sweet! Smile I run the club! I post every single day, and they are new tips! Smile I think that's what makes Style Advice a great club because a lot of clubs don't update that often! Mine does! We hope to see you all there soon! And thanks to those who read this advertisement! Smile) See ya soon! Smile -Avery <3

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*****************

by averya on 11/19/2012 5:30:33 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 3:41:28 PM

Sometimes I feel like my parents want to do that to me.
Something really odd happened to me today... The 7th and 8th graders all walk to HR at the same time when all the buses are done coming in. I was walking with my friend and a random 8th grade boy (I'm a 7th grader) walks up to me and just wraps his arms around me and won't let go! He's just walking with me while he's cuddling me. I squirm out of him and me and my friend run away! I was so embarrassed! He was a little cute but... IDK! It was weird. What does this mean when a guy does this? IDK what to do next time I see him.
Thx Smile

It seems like this guy likes you. Maybe this was a way to get your attention and show his affection.
mailyse f.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 3:31:47 PM

i would kill my parents if they ever tried to set me up with someone i didn't like

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:29:18 PM