1 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

2 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

3 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

Matchmaking madness: Handle your 'rents set-up schemes

Whenever I go to parties with my parents, they always try to set me up with their friends’ son—my childhood playmate. He’s weird, and I have no...

MOD! I really want to ask my crush out but I don't know how to. Since we only have one
Class together I don't see him too often so I text him and he texts me back but he never texts me
First. How do I ask him out? What do I do if he says no?

Try not texting him for a little, he may text you! It's worth a try! If you want to ask him out, ask him if he wants to hang out with friends, in a group...thats a great start! Maybe ice skating or movies? If he says no, than give him a little break and maybe try again another time. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by liltiger on 12/26/2012 8:54:18 AM

What's the difference between "going out", and being "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"? Can you do both? Does dating mean the same thing as "going out"?

Hey ithelin, "going out" means just going on dates and hanging out as friends. Being boyfriend and girlfriend means you are an official couple. And yup in a relationship you go out and couples often say they "go out". Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ithelin on 11/25/2012 10:59:02 PM

lol...i love bill's response

by the_last_ninja on 11/25/2012 5:44:26 PM

what do i get my bf for Christmas? I want him to like it,(obveoucly) but i just don't know... he's really into theater and we all see movies a lot but...should i get him anything at all? I don't want to get him something better or worse than what he gets me...

Hey ithelin, what about his favorite movie on dvd? Maybe a gift card to your fave movie theater. Even tickets to a play that will be on soon. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ithelin on 11/22/2012 10:50:08 PM

The guy ive been crushing on forever keeps staring at me... Like whenever we are in the same classes or even in assemblies. He walked over my way (really close) once at school today but then went and sat near me with his friend. Do you think he might like me?? What should i do???

hey girl! it's hard to tell. keep talking to him and flirting with him and see where things go. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Enriquette96 on 11/21/2012 3:46:17 AM

LOL Thats funny, but just try and act like you are interested in others so that they will stop bugging you. Good luck!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/20/2012 8:33:35 PM

me and my b plan to have our first kiss together next Friday( SO EXITED!!!!!) but i was thinking what age is to young to kiss (SORRY DON'T WANT TO TELL U AGE!)
THANK U LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Babe, it depends on the girl and their maturity. Do you think you're ready?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by AarynJ on 11/20/2012 4:02:53 PM

I kinda like this guy in my class and I really want to talk to him. The thing is I don't sit anywhere near him, I've never talked to him before, and I'm not great with carrying on a conversation since I'm incredibly shy; especially when it comes to guys. I set a goal that I want to talk to him before December 1st. Can you give me some tips with ways to talk to him and carry on a conversation? Thank you SO much for your time and help! It means a lot!

Hey girl, why not wish him a happy Thanksgiving or ask him about a homework assignment? Compliments or homework are a great way to break the ice. Have a less shy friend dare you or even introduce you two so you carry through with it. Sometimes a little push makes all the difference.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Misbubbles on 11/19/2012 8:36:24 PM

my bf is super clumsy! He wiped out on his bike right in front of me! It's kinda embaressing!! He's REALLY sweet though! What do I do to make him feel better because he's so negative about himself? Help!

Hey girl, by trying to laugh off those clumsy moments and realizing they say nothing about his character. Downplay those "embarrassing" moments and you'll help him build confidence and show what matters most is what's inside, not how coordinated he is outside.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ithelin on 11/19/2012 7:53:22 PM

I don't know if I want a BF!! Currently I'm Single and not sure if I want to mingle. There are times when I find myself wishing that I had a BF. Wishing that we could go out. But sometimes I'm not so sure. Last year I had a boyfriend. He kind of stunk. He didn't cheat or hurt me but it seemed so pointless. Any advice??

Hey girl, I totally feel you. The thing is, there's pros and cons to being both single and taken. But trust me, as someone who's been single for quite sometime, it's really nice to be able to focus just on you and your friends so enjoy it. When you meet that amazing someone, the BF thing will fall into place. In the meantime, however, just embrace getting to know you and only give that single status up for someone who's exceptional and who you genuinely like, not just who fits the BF role.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by gracezoom144 on 11/19/2012 7:34:17 PM

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:20:40 PM

Hey girl, it's natural to explore. I think for now that's a private matter I'd keep to yourself, but don't feel guilty over it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by auslly123 on 11/19/2012 6:40:16 PM

MOD So I have a winter formal coming up. I'm curvy and tall. Can you give me some ideas about what to wear? Make up and hair? Thanks!! P.S. Attire is very formal and, well, ya know...Smile

Hey girl, I'd do a chic updo, little black dress (maybe a Grecian goddess vibe) with some sparkly jewelry. For make-up, keep it natural: light eyeshadow and a pink lip. I'd suggest in general though taking your friends shopping and trying on dresses together. Make it an afternoon and have a dress panel for all of you so you look amazing for your dance!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by HappyFeet16 on 11/19/2012 6:38:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy who likes me and I'm starting to like him back..one major prob tho: I'm in 11th grade and he's in 9th.
What do you think of that age difference? What (if anything) should I do?
THANKS!!<3

Hey girl, I don't think the age difference is a biggie at the moment. Just continue to go for it and enjoy what you have!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by maggie183 on 11/19/2012 6:33:15 PM

My parents hinted at me about a family friend and as soon as they saw I wasnt interested dropped the hinting. I know people who have parents like yours and I feel sorry for the pressure.

by fashionqn on 11/19/2012 6:20:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy I really like that's in my Spanish 2 class, he's a junior and I'm a freshman. This guy found out and told him that I like him, but ever since then he's joked around with me and talked to me even more than before. My friends think he's flirting with me, but I'm not sure since he's a junior and I'm only a freshman. My friends also want me to get his number. What should I do and do you think he's flirting? Thanks soooo much! Smile

Hey girl, I'd see if you guys can hang out one on one and get a better sense of the vibes that way. A lot changes when you're together in person, and if he does agree to hang, you may see that flirting, assuming it is, become sparks.

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by jellybean1998 on 11/19/2012 5:52:40 PM

***********JOIN STYLE ADVICE!!!********************

My club, Style Advice! is fulled with great tips on fashion! We would like to have more members than we do now! Your members right now seem to love the club! I had one member tell me,"This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" It was so sweet! Smile I run the club! I post every single day, and they are new tips! Smile I think that's what makes Style Advice a great club because a lot of clubs don't update that often! Mine does! We hope to see you all there soon! And thanks to those who read this advertisement! Smile) See ya soon! Smile -Avery <3

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*****************

by averya on 11/19/2012 5:30:33 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 3:41:28 PM

Sometimes I feel like my parents want to do that to me.
Something really odd happened to me today... The 7th and 8th graders all walk to HR at the same time when all the buses are done coming in. I was walking with my friend and a random 8th grade boy (I'm a 7th grader) walks up to me and just wraps his arms around me and won't let go! He's just walking with me while he's cuddling me. I squirm out of him and me and my friend run away! I was so embarrassed! He was a little cute but... IDK! It was weird. What does this mean when a guy does this? IDK what to do next time I see him.
Thx Smile

It seems like this guy likes you. Maybe this was a way to get your attention and show his affection.
mailyse f.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 3:31:47 PM

i would kill my parents if they ever tried to set me up with someone i didn't like

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:29:18 PM

I love my parents; they stay out of my business!SmileSmileSmileSmile

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/19/2012 3:10:03 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Can you please approve my profile?

by BabyBallerina on 11/19/2012 12:07:42 PM

Join my club Muttluvrs!! It's where you should go for all things dog training! It has how-to,what you need,and trouble-shooting problems.

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 11:22:01 AM

When I visited my cousins last summer, they all asked if i had a BF (they were foreign;i guess thats not creepy there) and one guy actually said hed get me one...that really creeped me out. i guess ill just use this if that really happens, though!

by Coolioso24 on 11/19/2012 11:09:06 AM