3 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

4 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

5 HOURS AGO It's #ThrowbackThursday! Tweet us your best #tbt pics 😊

Thankful Tunes: GL's Turkey Day playlist

Happy Thanksgiving to all you #GLgirls. We figured there's no better way to celebrate the season than blasting some awesome “thank”-ful tunes. Whether you need...

I'm sure that this Thanksgiving you are thankful for this Earth! Join my club if you want green ideas to help us clean our world. Simply Green.

by IvylouGirl on 11/24/2012 2:05:39 PM

I don't know any of these songs, but I guess not many people write actual Thanksgiving songs.

by swimchickliz on 11/23/2012 9:32:58 AM

Hey girls! My name's Maggie and I love giving advice Smile Comment on my profile about absolutely anything and I'll respond with a well thought out response ASAP ;) I'm on almost everyday so don't worry I won't keep you waiting.
Soo yeah if you've got a problem or question or WHATEVER you can always come to me Smile!

by maggie183 on 11/22/2012 8:08:37 PM

It's Thanksgiving is worse then Friday... We get to learn about the days of the week, now the holidays. lol . You should see the reviews.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/22/2012 11:38:21 AM

I'm kinda sad that Fall Out Boy is included in the same list as Nicole Westbrook. Fall Out Boy is amazing and Nicole Westbrook is famous... for singing badly.

Please excuse my username, I made it when I was 10.

by jonastwilight on 11/22/2012 11:19:25 AM

My fave thankful tune's “It’s Thanksgiving."

by otter77 on 11/22/2012 11:14:55 AM

i want to ask a boy out that ive liked for a really long time before i go back to kansas! his friend lives near my friend and idk where the guy i like lives! should i write a note? if so, what should i put in it? my horoscope in the D/J 2013 says ill have a bf this year (taurus) PLEASE REPLY!
P.S ive liked him for 2 years now!

When will you see him? it's definitely best to ask in person, but a note is great.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by YayaYuiki on 11/22/2012 10:57:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I'm sick on Thanksgiving! I have a slight fever, terrible cramps, and a cold! My whole family's here and I'm feeling left out because I have to stay up in my room. Any ideas on something I could do to cheer myself up? Distract myself? Thank you so much! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Babe, that stinks. Try popping in a movie.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by HowToLove on 11/22/2012 10:40:37 AM

by kalulah on 11/22/2012 9:55:30 AM

It's Thanksgiving is, well, really weird. Why is there a bunch of 12 year olds partying together on Thanksgiving with no adults except for one weird guy dressed as a turkey?! And of all the cheesy things she could have done, she chose to sing into a turkey drumstick?

by Fly1213 on 11/22/2012 9:01:09 AM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).